Reviews for Famiglia
Daedleuss chapter 13 . 5/14
I know this is supposed to be a angst/romance theme but you might have put the romance part of this fic sooner than the last chapter
guess chapter 9 . 3/3
"Are you one of the gays?" I have not laughed this much in years at that statement. It sounded just like my precious mama. I hope you read this I just found your stories and this is the first one I have read and it is wonderful, cannot wait to finish it. thank you for sharing.
nattlouu chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
Just read the whole thing and it's brilliant! I really love the dinozzo family you really brought them to life - loved it
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2016
Hey I normally don't ever review fanfic but I needed you to know how much I love this story, how well written it is. This is probably the fifth or sixth time I've read the story. Please write a sequel including Tony's nonna, aunts and sisters. I think it would be wonderful for all the readers.
Incognito3 chapter 14 . 4/22/2016
I can't believe I've never reviewed this one before. This has to be the third or fourth time I've read it. This is such a fantastic story with so many wonderful emotions and facets. Thank you for the time and energy you put into it.
Shipper97 chapter 14 . 1/9/2016
I think this is the fourth or fifth time I've read this fanfic and I still can't get over how awesome it is.
Mindy chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING! I was sobbing and laughing and overall having a freak-out over every bit of this story. Absolutely fabulous writing and this is certainly a new favorite
Allie chapter 14 . 11/8/2015
I am late to the party, as they say, but needed to tell you that I enjoyed your stories very much and you have an incredible knack at capturing Tony and Ziva's feelings. I watch re-runs now because the show has gotten really bad. It is writers like you that bring to light the underlining feelings that were actually there between the two of them that we never got to see fully. We can't all be wrong. So thank you.
BooksDon'tJustTellStories chapter 14 . 9/2/2015
So this is probably the 500th time that i've read this story, but I felt that you deserved more praise. Even after reading it so many times, Tony's confession and the phone conversation (about both of them being easy to love) still makes my heart clench and brings tears to my eyes. I am so curious though. Do the Mafioso get the family and children that they so desperately wanted for Tony?
Talktidy chapter 14 . 4/20/2015
Hi,

I really enjoyed this. It’s really well written and the characterisation is spot on. It’s also very funny in places.

Well done.

Tidy
jdeasselin chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
Oh no.. This is not my first time reading this wonderful story. It is what REALLY happened with Tony and ZIva right? Yes, I know it is - reading your LITTLE BOXES reminded me I needed to hear that Tony loved and wated Ziva. Thank you for all of your great stories.
8Lottie8 chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
Are you going to do a sequel to this?
born30 chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
After Landslide ended, I wanted to choose another of your stories to dole out to myself slowly. I'm so glad I selected this one. What a beautiful story you crafted. I have to say, I was completely enthralled by the characters you created (and that so rarely happens with OCs). The scene when Rose and Louisa first arrive in DC is priceless and one of my favorites in the whole story.
Of course the progression of the Tiva relationship was measured and believable. At the end, I was happy that they revealed their feelings and whatnot, but to be honest, when he called to tell her that his father died and she said that he was easy to love and he replied, "You, too," my heart was literally aching right out of my chest. Sigh.
I have adopted some of this as headcanon, for sure. The show liked dipping into David family drama, but I think they missed out on possible extended DiNozzo family antics. This makes so much more sense than what we were given with Senior in canon.
Anyway, I totally enjoyed every chapter and every word. Brava.
kw chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
This is one of the best stories I've read about Tony & Ziva; I've bookmarked it, so that I can read it again. Thank you for such beautiful writing.
Evenstar gal chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
Okay, I have to admit the ending made my heart melt. Wonderful story! The strong theme of family in this story is great, and quite different from some of the other TIVA fics. I like that. The interactions between Tony's family and Ziva were interesting and cute. The relationship that is building between Tony and his sisters was wonderful, too. I have to say, I spent last night and this morning trying to finish. If it weren't for how late I stayed up yesterday, I might have read this all in one setting, which I enjoy doing! Very touching story. Keep writing!