Reviews for What's On TV? Doomsday!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I loved this. I think that if Martha had more of a clue who Rose was, she would like her. They would get along fairly well. I hope that you won't be giving Rose the ending she had in the cannon verse. I liked it, but the Doctor is so bloody self-sacrficing! Turn Left might be the turning point because Donna now knows who Rose it and what she looks like. Then perhaps Donna won't, you know, become Doctor 3 and she, Rose, and the Doctor could go travling!
harmonyforever12 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
AWWWW! FANTASTIC! :D
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was good and really sad, but the ending was a bit. . .I don't know it just felt wrong. But the rest was good
Brennason chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Great idea for a story! I'm honestly crying right noe. Very touching.
hossluver chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
*SOBS*

*wipes tears from her eyes*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that was beautifully creative and terrible and I loved it and you are awesome and I'm going to go cry now...

great story!
talk about good writing chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
that episode always makes me cry no matter how matter times i watch it.

normally, though, i don't cry at fan fictions!

yet here i sit, tears crawling down my face.

Good job!
Raxacoricofallapatorius chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I actually wanna cry, soo sad, but brilliant, well done, very original, I enjoyed it.
Arik chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
AWESOME I STILL CANT BRING MYSELF TO WATCH DOOMSDAY ITS TOO SAD.

I LOVE RPM ITS AWESOME UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE YIPEE UR SO GREAT

DW IS ON 2DAY LETS KILL HITLER. I STILL LIKE THE OLD SERIES BETTER :D
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
THAT WAS SO BLOODY SADD EMMA! : I nearly cried! Brilliant fic! I actually loved it, but it was so sad
StormWolf10 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Loved it :')
RoblynM chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Did ya have a transcript when you wrote this or just a really good memory for dialogue?

Really liked 'What's on TV?' so, not shocked to see I liked this one... Wonder what it would be like if Jack caught one of the Face of Boe eps?