Reviews for Only with You
Eleid chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
LOVED IT.
zubygirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Loved it! It reminded me of when I first dated my boyfriend, eventually becoming my husband. He gave me his bracelet to wear. It had his name on it. He belonged to me. It was a wonderful feeling. Loved your idea of the Kryptonian wedding instead of waiting the painfully long # of years like in the Finale. Great story!
HaveNoMercy chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Okay, first off, I kinda feel like a nerd right now because all my life I've had two kryptonian crytals (or my family has) and I used to play with them carefully. Then, when I became obsessed with SV my mom's like, "You know we have the crystals, those things you always played with." And I couldn't believe it. It escapes my mind which convention or event she got them at, but omg, the history!

Anyway, I adore this fic. I love correcting the nonsense that was at a minimum, Season 10. Clois done right, totally a magnificent endgame.

I love that Lois would share his heritage with him, that it would be Kryptonian. What great respect you give to the fandom. I swear, you're the only one who makes me not upset at the nod to mythos. Because YOU show how it can respect SV. Why couldn't the show have ended with that same idea? *grrrr*

It's okay, that's why the fans are here, to truly respect the origins. Anyway! I love that he assures her that she's the only one. She needs to be assured of that after 7 years of die-hard Clana. I'd doubt his love too after all of that Lana Lang devotion. Clark needs to pour that adoration onto her!

And I love that you give a nod to Tollie in a true Clois story, my dear you have taste.

"Clark kissed her over and over as he took more of her, kissing her at every possible angle, and Lois couldn't help the pleading sounds coming from her throat."

Okay, that sounds good...

This all around was just beautiful. Absolutely exquisite. One of your best. :)
cathy03 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I LOVE MUSH! I'm a sap you know? ;) LOL

I'm one of the fans that didn't get the 7 years gap without a proper wedding they gave us in SV. And i try not to think about it because the more i keep thinking the less sense i see LOL. so thank you for the kryptonian ceremony and the all hotness afterwards ;) :D
anacaro chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Well I love mush.

Trully wonderfull fic. They are so in love and in lust with each other that you couldnt go wrong.

Loved the kryptonian wedding.

More mush please!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Good Story
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Barbara sweetie, Clois' "tour of the galaxy" was...*sighs* oh so magical! And no, I don't think it was mushy at all. IMO, the more mush the better. ;)

Besides, after all they've been through they deserved every moment of what happened in this story. And I know I sound like a broken record by now, but does this have to be just a one-shot? I was so looking forward to round two and three! lol.

And the flying - OMG! It was just as exciting as their first time in Crimson. Okay, that was more of a leap, but I could easily picture the same look of awe on Lois' face and it was grrrrrrreat! It also reminded me of the floating scene from Lois and Clark where they were wrapped up in Clark's cape. So romantic! :)

As was the Kryptonian wedding you wrote for them. I love the idea of it being just the two of them and the “voice” whom I’m going to go ahead and assume was Jor-El, gave it a very intimate setting. I can only imagine how beautiful their ceremony must’ve been in the FOS.

Now the exchange of the bracelets instead of rings was very unique. At first, I thought Clark had given Lois the soul mate bracelet, but still…I’m beyond ecstatic with what you’ve done because they’re MARRIED! YAY! *throws rice*

Update soon! :)