Reviews for Evolution
hope for eternity chapter 15 . 1/16/2012
EEEEEEEEEP YOU FIXED IT! YAAAAYYYY!
Logan Henderson Is Mine chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
Awwwbyay! They're reunted!
bubzchoc chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
brilliant
Rockport268 chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I was so sad at the end of the last chapter (duh) because I thought that Logan and Kendall would NEVER EVER see each other again but OH MY GOD THEY'RE COLLEGE ROOMMATES! That's AWESOME!

And I LOVE how James and Carlos are there too. Somehow I don't really think that they'll become Big Time Rush (or an equivalent), but they'll still be great friends :)

Anyways, this was an amazing story and I'm sad that I won't get to read anything from you for a while. But I totally understand how you want to write some non-fan fictiony stuff. I'll still keep on the lookout for fan fiction from you and good luck with whatever your other writings are!
MythoBoy chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
AWESOME this story is awesome! i say sequel, but i know ur busy sooo yeah good job!
ThenThere'sYou chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
I loved this fic. Great job :) Love the ending :) xx
btrlover21 chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
i freakin knew it would be logan! awe this was an adorable way to end the story!
squoctobird chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
I really enjoyed this story.
quwira chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
awww what a cute ending
hope for eternity chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
what? NOOOOOOO! fix it fix it fix it fix it FIX IT!
hope for eternity chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
poor Logie!
quwira chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
aww poor logany
Rockport268 chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
"The last time they would see each other"? EVER? No no no no no no no no no no no...they can't do that. They have to make up. They have to continue this friendship. This is the sort of friendship that could have lasted a lifetime...but between Logan's inability to see Kendall's situation and the fact that he just couldn't forgive him...

BUT LOGAN SAID HE PROBABLY WOULD FORGIVE HIM SOMEDAY. SOMEDAY RELATIVELY SOON. SOMEDAY DOES NOT MEAN NEVER SEEING EACH OTHER AGAIN.

You, sir, just made me EXTREMELY depressed. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY. UNLESS KENDALL AND LOGAN GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET AGAIN AND MAKE UP THIS STORY WILL HAVE A SAD ENDING.

I hate sad endings.

I don't CARE what 'evolves' from this. I don't care if Logan and Kendall's future children end up becoming best friends. I don't care if there's some 'great' new law passed. I don't care if one of them goes on to do great things 'because of' this friendship. UNLESS THEY BECOME FRIENDS AGAIN I WILL FOREVER BE SAD.

And aw, what's gonna happen to Logan and Camille's relationship? Logan just lost a best friend AND a girlfriend.

Unless he chooses to actually let Camille into his life. Then they can get married and life almost-happily ever after.

IT WON'T BE HAPPY UNLESS LOGAN AND KENDALL ARE FRIENDS AGAIN!

Good luck in your job interview :)
Rockport268 chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
OH MY GOD! Thank god for hunches. If Kendall hadn't felt that...

LOGAN THANK GOD YOU'RE ALIVE!

But I wonder what's gonna happen to him now...I mean, in a perfect world his dad would go to jail and he would be adopted by the Knights or something but...is this a perfect world? I say no because Logan's dad is an abusive alcoholic...

Yeah I'm on to chapter 14 now