Reviews for Responsibility
FamousBoombox chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Awesome...but you should really continue!
The story is great.
Angelina McCarthy chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
amazing!
Zuchiku chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
That's so sad.
I'm somehow hoping she's not dead and it's all some kind of secret plan of Videl to catch another bad guy but that cop is suspicious.
Guess we'll never find out since it seems you stopped writing.
I like your other stories too.
CloakSky chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
This is so sad. To think they were just beginning to really get along well together and the next day Videl dies TT_TT Please tell me Gohan will wish her back with the Dragon Balls once he's avenged her death and sent the culpit(s?) in jail. Well actually, don't tell me, I want to discover how the story goes by myself lol. It's just that I really like happy endings too much, especially when it's about those two lovebirds D

Anyways, great writing as always! Keep going

[Btw, I've started writing a new GhVi oneshot in French and will translate it once it's done. And just so you know, it's gonna be M-rated xD]
gue22 chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
"You can bet on it," she called back as they both turned away from each other.

Oh god. I just felt this uncomfortable weight settling in my stomach when I read that. That's just so sad.

It's driving me crazy! What happened to poor Videl?

I like how he apologised, and how Videl shrugged it off, but was respectful enough to agree to leave his family out of it.

Great chapter, they are so short, but so powerful

Hope to see another one up soon.
Dr. Blue22 chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Guess they wont be seeing each other monday morning.
gue22 chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
wow.

that last scene had me staring closer and closer to the screen, thinking O.O what's gonna happen, that was great.

goes to show how affected Videl really was, if she didnt retort in any way or protest to being handled like that.

damn.

well i just marathoned through this entire story, just came across it

cant wait for more
CloakSky chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Whoaahh... This chapter was very... intense. o_O

Both parts of the chapter were, really. Gohan in super saiyan form questionning the officer, then his small "altercation" with Videl resulting in them both to feel the attraction and even, the sexual tension. Great job on that part, and don't worry, Gohan isn't OOC. He's half Saiyan after all, and you know how his temper can change with the right push. And Videl sure knows how to start it, lol.

This is an amazing story. I love how you picture Gohan in your fanfics, he's exactly like I believe him to be. Same for Videl, as all the DBZ characters involved. You're really one of the fews who get their characters right, and I can't thank you enough for keeping on writing about this pair that I love so much _
pancake2009 chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
I am starting to think it was suicide...I can't be for sure...To the thinking chair!
Dr. Blue22 chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Great chapter and i think this was the last they saw of each other before she 'fell'?
Chirpchirp chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Whoa, it's almost like that flashback scene was some sort of foreshadowing for what happens in the first chapter. :P

But in all seriousness, I like the rivaling chemisty between them, you're good at that.
WineIXI chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Interesting
Lazy bird chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Oh man, everyone loves girls in athletic shorts. :P. I enjoyed this bit of observation/reflectance in the midst of some serious business.
Alana chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Again, Short but sweet!

Update soon!
gohansgirl chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Interesting Story. Very well written!