Reviews for Invisible
biblebubba chapter 13 . 12/7
despite this being out of character and sally's first boyfriend in the story vector and Amys rebound guy jet not making sense its pretty interesting however in chapter 13 it would've also made more sense to put the flashbacks in chronological order
Sykra101 chapter 1 . 10/16
i love you animeaddict...
SpeedsMyGame chapter 14 . 5/3
I did it again. Yes I read this whole thing again. I just can't not read it! A great theme song for this story is Is There Somewhere by Halsey. So perfect, especially in chapter 4 when the date starts.
xlime4 chapter 14 . 1/7
Wow! This is absolutely amazing. I went on a rollercoaster of a feels trip there, great job! It's been frustrating, sad, yet wonderful and fluffy at the same time. Amy did annoy me for playing around with Jet's feelings as he's not a jerk in this story, but luckily she's a likeable enough character for me to move past that. Actually, all of the characters were very likeable; even Jet, a person I would happily punch in the face for being such a jerk in the games. On that note, thanks for not making Sally out like she's the spawn of Satan - so many SonAmy shippers make her out like she's this evil witch when in reality she's nothing like that. I wish I could offer some criticism to help you with writing, but I honestly can't think of anything because I think your story is perfect as it is. Please publish your own books, I would happily buy them over thousand times. More novels need to have as strong characters as yours.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Thanks for great Sonamy and good luck.
The Lonely Reader 102 chapter 14 . 10/9/2016
I LOVED the whole story! It was so great,I kept taking time out of doing homework and chores to finish reading this. I still have good grades and do my chores on time so no downside.
SpeedsMyGame chapter 8 . 9/29/2016
I have got to be the dumbest person in existence. I read your story again. I know that you won't read these, but I'm going to put them here anyway. I absolutely love this story. It's so beautiful I could cry. I want a movie of it! It's not fair that it's just a fan fiction! I can't stop I have read it more than 10 times!
SpeedsMyGame chapter 8 . 9/29/2016
Bunnylass chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
Aw such a perfect ending to a fantastic story! It was so adorable and sweet, made me eager for Christmas and some snow so I can have romantic cuddles and kisses with my husband. _ You've done such an incredible job of writing this story. Thank you for finishing it and sharing it in the first place. It's left me frustrated in places because they're still teenagers and I wanted to knock their heads together. ;) But God it was worth every second! Massive kudos to you and I hope college has been going well. :)
Bunnylass chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
I loved those flashbacks! The way you worked in how they became friends, how she fell in love, didn't cope with her fathers death and therefore showed the strength of her friendship with Sonic. It was very, very well played out and written! Of course I loved the final part too. Ohh, so passionate! :D
Bunnylass chapter 12 . 9/19/2016
Aw that was perfect! Sonic you absolute sweetheart! 3 I was holding my breath while he told her he loved her. I was gutted when Amy told him she didn't love him anymore. But when he rallied and said he'd wait for her I just melted even more! So yes, I am very very happy that she grabbed him in the end! You write sonamy so damn well, I love it!
Bunnylass chapter 11 . 9/19/2016
Why haven't I caught up on this story before now?! Gah! I'm so sorry! But damn I've missed your writing, so so much! I love the tension between them, it's so palpable. And at last with Mike getting the boot! I was rooting for Andrew when he mocked him, poor guy. :(

On to read more! Great chapter Hun. :)
John chapter 14 . 4/27/2016
Oh. My. Goodness.

This was AMAZING.

I've been on fanfic so for around 4 years now, and WOW.

Love it! Awesome job on this one. Wish you the best at school and stuff like that
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
AMAZING! I LOVE IT!
SAOMNYIC chapter 14 . 4/11/2016
...I just read this story for the 3rd time for 6 hours straight. I really wished it continued in school because I want to see the people's reaction to them but it's alright. I loved the story short much...it's unbelievable actually...it's love touch for making me feel guilty when Amy said things to her mom or making me feel all giddy the where I rolled around in my be laughing all excited because sonic caught Mike's fist (macho) thank you for this Rollercoaster I really enjoyed the ride. maybe you can make a new attraction someday