Reviews for Narcissism Massacre
tamagat chapter 2 . 3/22
even if its been a while for an update or this fic is already discontinued , i dont care imma fave and follow!
XMisterdarkX chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
The story so far is quite cool. I've read both chapters and I gotta say that you kinda missed the story of the first StarCraft Expansion. Not to mention that it looks like an abandoned story now. Could have been quite awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Please update, this strory is awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
please continue this story. it is really good and I bet a lot of people want to know how it continue
DaemonWelsh chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I hope that we will be seeing the exact how of the Overmind taking Naruto, or at the very least what Naruto could do back in his verse. Definitly a completely different approach to what ive seen, so im eager t5o see more. Thank you for sharing.
lmc9389 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
This is such a good and unique story well done I hope you continue it
Nanashi113 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Awesome story!
Kaldi97 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Hachichiyyin chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Toby860 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
oh i like what you have here.i cannot wait to see what you do with this story next.
deadal chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
interesting, i hope to read more of that story soon!
OSR fanatic chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
JackFrost21 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Cool story bro! MORE!
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I changed Daggoth's name with Tiamat for future reference.
The name of his brood...good name so I won't least I believe the Terran name for his Brood was Tiamat Dragon of Chaos.

Zerg – Normal/Human/disguised voices (Naruto or the Cerebrates talking in a more human voice, they will speak like this when they have to interact with the Terrans) talking
Will the cerebrates obtain human form? Never mind... There is little reason to change their oices as long as they are understandable. Is Naruto's God voice like the Overmind's in canon or Jinchuuriki Naruto's?

Auza, leader of the Incubus Brood
Shouldn't it be Succubus lol?

Also why female form? They sounded and acted more masculine in canon and the fact Kerrigan had them replaced with Brood MOTHERs supports that theory...not that I am complaining too much...incest is hot in fiction and this is gearing to a 5P (JP slang for fivesome) with a father and his 4 daughters lol.

Forgive me for my arrogance
ignorance not arrogance.

NaruHarem! Now that you are bringing the Biju into the picture I must ask for it! Although Naruto with Nova, Sarah and the Cerebrates would be great to primarily the first two. Really don't want OCs for them so they could remain maidens...or sister love.

This is still one of my favorite SC stories!