Reviews for Narcissism Massacre
XMisterdarkX chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
continualo
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
The story so far is quite cool. I've read both chapters and I gotta say that you kinda missed the story of the first StarCraft Expansion. Not to mention that it looks like an abandoned story now. Could have been quite awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Please update, this strory is awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
please continue this story. it is really good and I bet a lot of people want to know how it continue
DaemonWelsh chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I hope that we will be seeing the exact how of the Overmind taking Naruto, or at the very least what Naruto could do back in his verse. Definitly a completely different approach to what ive seen, so im eager t5o see more. Thank you for sharing.
lmc9389 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
This is such a good and unique story well done I hope you continue it
Nanashi113 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Awesome story!
Kaldi97 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Awesome.
Hachichiyyin chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Nice.
Toby860 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
oh i like what you have here.i cannot wait to see what you do with this story next.
deadal chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
interesting, i hope to read more of that story soon!
OSR fanatic chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
JackFrost21 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Cool story bro! MORE!
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I changed Daggoth's name with Tiamat for future reference.
The name of his brood...good name so I won't complain...at least I believe the Terran name for his Brood was Tiamat Dragon of Chaos.

Zerg – Normal/Human/disguised voices (Naruto or the Cerebrates talking in a more human voice, they will speak like this when they have to interact with the Terrans) talking
Will the cerebrates obtain human form? Never mind... There is little reason to change their oices as long as they are understandable. Is Naruto's God voice like the Overmind's in canon or Jinchuuriki Naruto's?

Auza, leader of the Incubus Brood
Shouldn't it be Succubus lol?

Also why female form? They sounded and acted more masculine in canon and the fact Kerrigan had them replaced with Brood MOTHERs supports that theory...not that I am complaining too much...incest is hot in fiction and this is gearing to a 5P (JP slang for fivesome) with a father and his 4 daughters lol.

Forgive me for my arrogance
ignorance not arrogance.

NaruHarem! Now that you are bringing the Biju into the picture I must ask for it! Although Naruto with Nova, Sarah and the Cerebrates would be great to primarily the first two. Really don't want OCs for them so they could remain maidens...or sister love.

This is still one of my favorite SC stories!
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Even with the liberal use of nuclear warheads had no effect in whittling down their numbers; forget about even trying to attack the main Hive.
Than they should use their strategic warheads they used to erase Korhal lol.

he furiously slandered the highly advanced Protoss and spoke in reverence when talking about the Zerg Swarm.
The Overmind always spoke of his older cousins in reference in canon. They were the ultimate species. The species that possessed Perfection in Form, while the Zerg possessed Perfection in Essence. I doubt he would talk of the Zerg Swarm in reverence since that would mean he believes the Swarm is superior to himself...can't see the Overmind in canon or your story bowing to the superiority of Zerglings lol.

How is your Nova a rebel? she is a generation after Kerrigan so no go for it being the same time Kerrigan was freed. Based on your end note I just got to it sounds like she was freed at a different time which makes my question while not void no longer that important.

The Hydralisk screamed in pain
Can they feel pain to that degree? While pain is needed to know of injuries The Zerg regenerate so it would not truly need the ability to sense pain. If it still possessed it there would be no reason not to lower the sensation or increase tolerance so pain could only be beneficial not inhibiting. At the same time this is mere conjecture and truly a bit of a tangent. Nice to have somebody to debate over things though.

He gave himself a pat on the back as this day would see the fall of the corrupt Confederacy once and for all.
Also marks his vengeance on Kerrigan.

claws instead of their usual Terran appearance
Based on that may I assume it is more like Zerg flesh for that. Naruto's claws in canon...can't really be called claws. Overgrown nails yes but that is it.

answering his eldest child.
Daggoth is the oldest among the cerebrates.

NaruSarahNova? PLEASE!

her Zerg appearance slowly melted away, revealing tanned human flesh and flowing red hair.
Wouldn't the hair be brown now? Like the red better but am curious on the matter. Also is her Zerg form closer to the SC2 depiction?

Will Nova and Raynor become Hybrids as well? Nova for my pairing wish Jim because he makes an excellent Lord of Spines! lol Like Uncle Joe's version better but you have already used Naruto in a higher position...What does Naruto's battle state look like?

"Have you heard about the new armor upgrade?"
"Whoa, watch where you're flying ya moron!"
"I wanna evolve into a hatchery!"
"Gather, return to base, gather, return to base, gather, return to base, gather, gather… damn it!"
"And I was, like, this is my burrow spot!"
"I just want to give everyone a great, big hug! But I only have Kaiser Blades for arms…"
I am really doubtful the common zerg has the mental capacity for most of these comment...even if they are funny as hell. The Overlords and Queens possibly but the Overmind is the only true independent mind in the collective. The cerebrates could be considered the Overmind's Dissident Personalities.

All of us came from these little geniuses. From the drones to the mighty Ultralisk, even my original form was from them.
close but the Larva are much larger than the original Zerg form and lack an ability of that form...in their original form the zerg would attach itself to another creature burrowing into its' spinal column at the base of the head and control its body like a puppet. Their assimilation was based on this principle.

Please continue this!