Reviews for Narcissism Massacre
Please continue this story. I really really love it.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZS
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
super
Centh97 chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
please update this story
Dragoncyber22 chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
continues the story
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
Even though it's been years since this was last updated but I hope when and if you continue that the pairing is NarutoxSarah or maybe a Zerg Harem.
tamagat chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
even if its been a while for an update or this fic is already discontinued , i dont care imma fave and follow!
XMisterdarkX chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
continualo
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
The story so far is quite cool. I've read both chapters and I gotta say that you kinda missed the story of the first StarCraft Expansion. Not to mention that it looks like an abandoned story now. Could have been quite awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Please update, this strory is awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
please continue this story. it is really good and I bet a lot of people want to know how it continue
DaemonWelsh chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I hope that we will be seeing the exact how of the Overmind taking Naruto, or at the very least what Naruto could do back in his verse. Definitly a completely different approach to what ive seen, so im eager t5o see more. Thank you for sharing.
lmc9389 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
This is such a good and unique story well done I hope you continue it
Nanashi113 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013