Reviews for My Version of Heaven
Andy.Athena chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Congrats! You made me cry. Perfect story.
MW3addict chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Very sad story but i do agree with you about the way you have developed jaspers character and the pain he was going through. It really does make me sick when i hear people talking bad about others because they prefer men and it even annoys me when they use the word 'gay' to offend people. I have to admit, my sister is nothing like me and constantly calls people gay and it really ticks me off. Any way, thank you so much for writing this. Its great to know that im not the only one against homophobics :) you are a great writer
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I don't know what to say other then it's an amazing story
CentauRita chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
One. Lone. Tear. Slides down my cheek.
loveislove1234 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Ohh that was so sad but really good!
odiejae chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
i am just sobbing! suicide has touched my life twice, the last time as recently as two months ago. a boy a few dorm rooms down from my niece killed himself. she was so shaken even though she didn't know him. and i was so absolutely heartbroken for him and his family. about 7 years ago my brother-in-law killed himself, much the same way jasper did. pills washed down with anti-freeze. i will never, ever in my life forget one moment of that day. everything was so surreal, the sound of the birds, the color of the sun... shock just took over completely. first sadness and a few days later anger. and 7 years of what if's. what if i had only said something different, what if he had stayed st our house that night, what if...

he had so many people who loved him, who would've helped him out. he wasn't gay just getting too deep into drugs. i try to make it very clear to my kids that no matter what, life will always get better. suicide is not the cure. thank you for putting so much info into your notes, every bit helps!

jodie xox
myinfiniteromance chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow! Very emotional but well worth the read! Anctiously looking forward to Edward's pov!
DJzzpurr chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
You have written a powerful and heartbreaking story.

My best buddy committed suicide when he was 15. The guys on his football team found out he was gay and relentlessly humiliated him, harassed him, and beat him up. He couldn't take it anymore and used his father's shotgun. His sister and I found him.

It broke my heart (and still hurts deeply) that I couldn't help him.
galaxyspaceandtime chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is so sad yet beautiful/im going to favourite this.
stoker fangirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Conversed rec'd your fic, and I'm glad she did because i would have missed it otherwise. I'm also glad you didn't end this with a happy about-face, and think you capture adolescence hurt and hurtfulness so well. Thanks for writing.
ShenoahD chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This story tore me up. Please, please do a continuation from EPOV. I think stories like this should be required reading in High School.
TruceOver chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I should have known that I would be starved for your writing while away on vacation. I've read this, again, and enjoyed every painful second.

"That stops him. I see the fear in his eyes again, and I hate him for it. He turns back to stand in front of me, tucking the container back into the pocket of my sweats, and I hate him for that too."

All of Jasper's story is so sad, and so beautifully written, but there is something about this part that just kills me. Every moment, every action surrounding him is painful, he just can't win... Not without his winning ticket.

I don't know if I can tell you enough how much I love this story. 3
Fliberty chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Hey there, I remember this from the contest.

It's such a sad piece but such an important subject to explore.

I can't imagine how Edward would recover from this. It wouldn't be easy...
angeliena chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh my what a story. Its good,

Thank you.
pippapear chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Oh lovey.

How do you do it?

Such beautiful writing. But yet so painful. . . .

I will be completely honest here. I cried. Really cried. You conveyed such emotion with this piece.

God how I willed Edward to make different decisions - at so many different steps I was urging him to be strong. Alas. :(

So sad.

Very well done as always though lovey.

Thank you.