Reviews for Never Grow Up
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 9/8
There's just something about this story which makes it so unique. It's so rare to come across fanfictions that talk about really screwing up life. Somehow, this story struck a chord with me. I loved it. And when I log in with my account, I'm adding this to my favourites.
Snitch chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This is so amazing well done!
Blakstag07 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Lovely, dear.
hazie-boo-girl chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Its absolubtly beautiful! The ending was extremely sweet and I was upset when there wasn't another chapter! Have you thought about continueing it, it was AMAZING!
randomgirloutthere110 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This was the most amazing fanfic ever. You should write a sequel to it abou there lives. I mean it's truly amazing. It deserves way more reviews than it has!
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Ah! Is this is what I think it is? A fantastically written JamesOC story with a wicked OC? it is!

Loved loved loved it :)
anony mouse chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
ththat wawas BEAUTIFUL! sob sob
Melodiux chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This is so cute!
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 8/29/2011

Ugh, sorry it took so long for me to review this, but it's so long and yeah. But it's freaking amyzing in that.

Like, legit. I love how there was Caitlin, who was in the background of Aoife, and her insecurities within that- it was just freaking perfect. And the friendship that James and Roxanne had, how she was scolding him and always on him- perfect, so very perfect. I love how Caitlin wasn't his first girlfriend, but that he had to go through other girls to get to her.

Your writing was amyzing. Though it was really long, it was never boring or anything of the like. I was hooked from the beginning to the end and I thought it was awesome.

I also loved the originality of it- I've never read a fic like this, and I really enjoyed reading this one. Oh gosh, it was just really really good, okay? I mean, it could have been an original story and a bestseller ;) But I loved your OCs and your James, who was incredibly sexy, and just everyone in the story, so yeah. Really really nice job on this one, okay? You're awesome, okay.

Thanks so much for the dedication, you might just be gaining on me :D

Love you!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was amazing! I generally don't read much next-gen, especially this long, but I decided to give you some credit and give it a try, and i was hooked a few lines in ) great story! Loved it!
shiney02 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
What a sweet story :) and now I definitely want a sequel ;)

I would love to read how James tries to explain magic to her ... :D
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I love it, its really heartfelt.

Just a matter of interest, how many pages was it?
dancingonstars chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
oo that was really good. i loved it! this story definitely needs a sequel. i would love to see how james really does change and see his family's reaction. not to mention seeing everyone meet caitlin.

great story!
kittykittyhunter chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is definitely the longest oneshot I've ever read. XD You wrote it very well and dealt with a lot of the characters' insecurities and emotions. :) The love story was very sweet.
felines chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Great job! This was lovely, the plot was awesome, and THE LENGTH. Thanks for sharing.