Reviews for Gates of Sleep
httpen chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Ever thought about writing about SE/SC in the canon world?

Friends now... that's all you do for them?

Man, I wish there were more and better SE/SC fans (who are not duke fans) than you
Faye Kinitt chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
great fic, really interesting to read and I enjoyed every word.
PhantomEmpress chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Beautifully done!
fiveysbrokenstar chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
I loved this chapter. Nice Job
fiveysbrokenstar chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
I loved this chapter. At first I thought the Chimera in the story didn't make any sense what so ever. I have learned in school that dreams are usually based on real life events, so that's why it didn't make sense. Then I remembered dreams may or may not make sense, but the memory was real, so I couldn't understand it. Then I remembered what kind of technology COBRA has.

Can't wait to read more
LadyStar10 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
I have a feeling the wolf is Snake Eyes. (I hope it is.)
Bronwynn chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Again, your descriptions are amazing. Describing the wolf - his blue eyes, his scarred body, the fact that he protected her from the chimera - he is Snake Eyes. I love Scarlett can 'hear' him without him having to say a word, much like the real Scarlett and Snake Eyes. Looking forward to more.
PhantomEmpress chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
I feel like I'm int he mist and smoke with this chapter. It's completely and fantastically enveloping and transporting. And I like where this is going with the Wolf in her dream...
Bronwynn chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Your descriptions are so thoroughly amazing. I definitely have my suspicions about what her dream represents. I can't wait to read more.
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I absolutely feel that your fanfics fill in the gaps that IDW leave by indirectly dealing with the emotional bond between Scarlett and Snake Eyes. I think it is incredible how well you establish the connection between the two in you fanfics. I can't wait to read more. Amazing!
fiveysbrokenstar chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
This story is amazing. I can't wait to see what happens next. I love it when people describe scenes so well that you could feel what is in the surrounding area at that point.
fiveysbrokenstar chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This was amazing. I loved how you described the scenes so well.
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This story feels like it fits PERFECTLY in the IDW world. The way you wrote Scarlett's pain and thoughts on blame and grief are touching and real. there is a depth there that I find is touched very lightly upon in the comics right now. They keep hinting at this sadness and pain but not really delving into it like this. I like how you wrote Snake eyes being aware of her presense in the room, trusting her, and slipping to meditation knowing she'd be there to protect him. it's lovely. I cannot wait for more.
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This was an amazing piece. I loved all of the descriptive detail. I felt all of Scarlett's emotions while reading. The meditation process detailed by Snake Eyes was incredible. I look forward to future chapters of this story.