Reviews for Casulties of War
Aira Silver chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I dislike zombies but I love this fic. I can't get enough of it, I keep coming back and rereading it. Will there be anymore to it?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
It's quite freaky, but I do suppose it was an interesting read.
Shingo the Pest chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
As soon as you mentioned sneezes and flu, I started wondering if this was going to be Contagion or Outbreak, and I expected a sad story. I was not expecting the zombies. You got me there!

Loved this.
Kailyssia Pym chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I loved this fic. The idea of the ring Erik makes from the bullet was an interesting one, if these characters were real and that happened it does seem like something he would do(he kept the coin all those years, so why not the bullet that crippled your friend). The way you described the pain and loneliness that Erik and Charles felt and the frustration and almost despair that Charles feels trying to adjust to not being able to walk was done artfully. I liked the end, very interesting turn. However, I am disappointed that it ended. I am selfish and want more. What happens next? Do Charles and Erik get together? How will this new world work? Do Charles and Erik start the institute and train the mutants of the "new city?" Does Charles have to search for more mutants with Cerebro? Are the humans zombies that the mutants have to fight? Will a mutant healer come along that can make Charles walk again? Are the remaining humans blaming the mutants? Please write more! The readers demand more! More chapters, a sequel! MORE MORE MORE! This is so good. Different with the hope of rekindled romance. Please continue with this original idea. I look forward to reading more of your writing which will hopefully include more of this wonderful story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
luger 7 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
A most excellent chapter. Party on, dude.
Safiiri chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
F***ing awesome :) I really hope you continue thus story, would live to see where it goes :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
oh wow that was nuts
Teldra chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I heartily approve of frying pan protection in the face of imminent potential zombiefication. Loved this.