Reviews for I Know, But
Awesome chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Love love love it! You've got his voice alright!
Meimportasuncarajologo chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
The last one line is a killer ;)
The world do need more Shassie :D!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Poor Lassie...
Danger Nobody chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This story makes me happy. Just gonna start with that. I laughed at that part about the pineapple, because it's a funny point to make and I can totally see Lassiter going there. And I love the ending. "I know that Spencer's not a psychic. But I wish he could read my mind." Very romantic comedy, but in a good way. I would totally watch that movie. :)
SS chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Ooh, good job. You did Lassiter's voice very well. I like it.
PuppyDogJou chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was beautiful. Seriously. Beautiful. I loved it a lot! 3 It is a bit depressing though... and I'd love a continuation from Shawn's point of view, or perhaps Lassie finally gets to jump him...

But I understand the short little exercise.

You nailed Lassie so well!

Thanks for the great read! 3
beckett12 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Wow- I can definitely hear the lassie-voice. Your ficlet worked really well (please write more Shassie!) and I was very impressed how you've made the repetitive structure seem solid and fluid. Great work. :D
Ivrin21 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I can imagine Lassie saying most of that. The ending is absolutely wonderful! Great job.
stakkat chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
aww, what a sweet story :)

I absolutly love the end :D
Toshiko Sato chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Oh, you have so totally nailed Lassie's voice! Now write me some beautiful Shassie story, you Lassie writing genius, you! Please? This was seriously fantastic.
torchil chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Great chapter update soon please! :)
sucka4love chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow, this makes me feel a little sad for Lassie. Great work, though. (_)