Reviews for Never What It Seems
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/21
Poor Sam... he was so drugged and get all those worst nightmare ever (that would come for real in the future in Mystery Spot. wow, very unlucky. Poor moose.).

Dean saved the day ! Saved Sam's sanity ! and Fate was on Dean's side !

Awesome !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
WOW - love this.

Sam's worst nightmare.
Parnassus chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Wow, this was intense, but I totally loved every minute of it! Dean is just awesome and the way you described what he saw happening to his little brother was just horrible...I love a good Sam whump as much as the next gal, but HOLY CRAP...I just wanted to hug him :( Ha, in any case, thanks for the read!
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Stumbled across this, loved it!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh geez. This is like Sam's worst nightmare playing out over and over and over inside a loop he can't break and seeing Sam stuck in it and unable to do anything about it is Dean's worst nightmare. What a horrible couple of days for them. Really liked how you connected it to the Croatoan episode. Wasn't expecting the source of their problems to come from there...
Jeanne chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Awesome story!
FunkyInsomicHomosapien chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Awww, poor Sammy. Ooops, I mean Sam. Only Dean gets to call him that;) Why oh why does everyone want to mess with the Winchesters? Don't they know that they'll always lose in the end? Super good job. I especially liked how you added Tanner. I always do wonder what happens to the hosts body once the demon leaves.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh that sucks! Sam got zapped with a hallucinatory drug that made him 'see' Dean get killed over and over, in every horrifying way possible. (Sounds like some other time lol) That had to have been hard on both of them. I bet they sleep for almost 48 hours, if not longer. What a conversation they are going to have when they wake up!

Thanks for a great story. :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Great story. But poor Sam. I would hate to go through that.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
ohh this story was wonderful and heartbreaking and ooh how much I adore the hurt/comfort aspect of it. Thank you very much for sharing it.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Fabulous story. Poor Sammy - I think those visions would be anyone's worst nightmare - but it also reveals that losing Dean would be worse than his loss of Jessica.

Great mystery for why Sam was having these horrible visions. At first I thought it was "Mystery Spot", then realized the story was set in Season 1. ;) Wonderful job of using poor ol' Duane who really would be ready to kill the Winchesters when he came out of his possession.

Love your H/C stories - and this was especially stong on both. Thanks for sharing this with us. Until next time...
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I loved the mystery of trying to figure out what was happening to Sam, whether they were true visions or were being caused by something else.

Dean was awesome as always as he took care of Sam. I love how the brothers are always there for each other.

The surprise ending was perfect when it was revealed that Duane Tanner was the cause of Sam's nightmares because he drugged him. I had to smile while I pictured Dean confronting Duane in the alley. No one should mess with a Winchester brother, especially if it is Sam because than they have to face Dean.

Thanks again for sharing another story with us while we wait for the new season.

I really enjoyed reading this one. :)
Landwing chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hope Irene didn't rough you up any more than it did my neck of the woods. We just got power back today, though.

Well, at first I thought Sam was having visions about the Mystery Spot, but some things didn't quite fit and I started wondering about either some kind of bug or some kind of drug. Not at all surprised it turned out to be the second one. Somehow, that wasn't what I thought would've happened to Duane Tanner. I kinda saw Duane vanishing with the rest of the town after killing Sarge. Seemed like it would fit in with the virus' M.O. But he fit into this role really well. I bet the demons purposely release the victims they don't kill in time to see and blame the Winchesters for whatever madness the victims just finished suffering through. Still, I sided completely with Dean when he dropped Tanner. Animals, even family pets, that have rabies have to be put down. The Croatoan virus was even worse, but it didn't change what Sam and Dean had to do. Very nicely done.
Nefertirix chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Nagyon ügyes. :) Igazán élveztem olvasni.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/31/2011