Reviews for iWant To Know Your Plans
This has a great plot to it
Megan chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
I've just reread this story again, and like before I'm amazed at your writing skills! I still have hope that a new chapter may be up soon! Lovely writing :)
iCarlyAngst chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
I'd like to make an official plea as your beta to write more. I know you want to play video games on this break, but I think you owe it to us (and yourself) to finish this. Besides. Sam still has blue ovaries. That's not cool man. Finish what you started, it's not like you to leave a girl hanging. ;)
akg.517 chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Long drought with no update hmmmmm?
fanoffanfic chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
it should be a crime to end with a cliff hanger and NOT doing anything to finish it... :( UPDATE!
pigwiz chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
FINALLY! Yes! Please do keep this going, it's far to good to languish on the isle of unfinished fics! :)

:pig
pigwiz chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Wow! I'd forgotten about this one! I had to go back and read all the epicness just to remind myself what was up! Thanks!
iCarlyAngst chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
As always, your writing leaves me breathless. This time it was...a different kind of breathless. Your penchant for capturing just the right balance of emotion and sexual lust was perfect, but I expected no less. I am in love with the way your characterize Sam’s softer side without completely changing her personality.

I’ve basically been begging for this chapter since day one like the horny bitch I am, and I appreciate you finally getting poor Freddie off, he’s had blue balls for months.

Also, the description of the blow job is spot on, and exceptionally hot, (the “white glob up off one of her breasts with one finger and placing it into her mouth”? klsdflkanwsedkgjaldsdhgn I'm pretty sure *I* blacked out a little after reading that.)

…..Though I was left with blue ovaries for poor Sam, and I know you have it in you to describe her side of the story. Maybe an outtake is in the works?
Hackingofthedead chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Well that was awesome. I was so looking forwards to this chapter forever and I'm so glad it's finaly out.

I could see a few things here and there but the main thing is, the Freddie deal. KNow, I don't remember if you have been spelling this threw the whole thing (I'ma have to go back and re-read this sometime :) ) or it's just you rapid hand moving and spelling how it wants but you spell it Freddy. That sort of bothered me but not enought to sicken me.

I can't wait for the next chapter and I'm sad that this will be ending soon. :( I love this story so I can't wait to see where this goes!
lovesux93 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
This is literally my favorite iCarly fic right now. It has all the great elements that I look for in a story. Mystery, romance, excitement. I love it. Anddddd I love that you didn't make Sam the victim. It's THE most cliche storyline, and I appreciate your new take on Sam and Freddie's relationship.

Although I still don't get the whole Ahkmin Petbe thing.

Anyway, update soon please! I love the story and I can't wait to see where it goes.
seddie.is.epic.73 chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
AMAZING
I can't even tell you how fantastic I think this story is :)
Can't wait for the next chapter!
JanetStroke16 chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
I like the end, it promises a lot! hahahaha I'm such a perv!
ok I really have to go to sleep now, so no a whole preach this time.
I'll just say, that I'm really looking forward to next chapter!
Thanks for this is really amazing, and... Good bye!
JanetStroke16 chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
and since I want to review every chapter, (Because I'm such a Fan-Girl when I like something so much) I'll keep writing here!
I hope freddie be fine, I still have to read chapter six before I start to beg for chapter 7 hahaha.
Tomorrow are the elections to the new president of my country, and I'll be a representant of a politic team here, so I have to sleep now, but not before chapter six!
so here I go,
A hug from México,
Did I already said that I love your story?
well I do! a lot!
JanetStroke16 chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
I think I like your author's notes as much as I like the story haha you're funny!
Ok, I spent the whole day reading on my phone every time I had the chance.
XD even in church!
Thanks, I really enjoy your story!
I like the sam-Freddie relationship you're developing
I must say, the story is pretty interesting
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Thank you for taking the time to update this. I loved the chapter and hope you don't take too long to update again.