Reviews for Selective
Namine01234 chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
You almost made me cry (and made me freak out) cause you put no one would listen in it and the Phantom feelz are back *is now crying* poor Erik... My friend and I had an argument a few tines because I like the Phantom TT
EnchantressPhantomhive chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I say "brake her heart ill break your dick"
Dimmerzz chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
This was such a fantastic story! It moved me so much! Thank you for writing it! You are an amazing and strong person! It has moved me so much! 3
sugarhuney2 chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
Meraviglioso! Very well written! This was absolutely AMAZING, and I can't WAIT to read more of your work!
sugarhuney2 chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
I believe you might have meant "bouno notte." I'm not very advanced in my italian, but i'm pretty sure that's right.
sugarhuney2 chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
HAH! I FIGURED you were a hetalia fan!
Kuro-Otaku292 chapter 23 . 9/4/2013
OMG this story was sooo awesome I loved it its really nice how u linked wht u have to the story and with ur feelings and tht was such a great touch and way of letting people no of SM I nvr knew something like this was a disorder I am gonna so recommend my friend to read this.
Antisociallonewolf123 chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
Yay! I finally got to read this! I'm super happy! I found out about it in a Hetalia fic you beta'd... But anywho, I really love this, I learned a lot, which is neat, and I feel.. Refreshed for some reason... I really enjoyed this story, and I'm definitely going to check out ways to support SM sufferers.
AyakashiPriestess chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Three cheers for fetuccine alfredo! So addicting!

Great story so far. Love it!
02181014 chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
well, i think im not as bad as ciel but we have same thing.. ah never mind kkkk

ALOIS! My Boy! how i wish to had friend like you. it must so fun hahahaha
02181014 chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
hahaha ciel you makes me laugh with your "um. umm" things (?) lol hahaha it's make me thing "am i like you too?" im not really remember but yes i know it's so hard to order our meal by out self (at least for someone like us kkkk)

ah envy you to have someone likes sebastian on your side to support you. let me borrow your sebby for a while ciel hahaha
02181014 chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
you think so? i mean about " internet is not the best way to drown your sorrows " because i always did it. is it bad always did it? sorry for asking this. because hm you're the one said it. so i want to know hehe. sorry
02181014 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
well, hello there
i just want say thanks to you. because your little explaination about SM makes me knows about what happened to me (?) it's hard to explain. but i guess im a part of people who has SM (?) *well im not really sure too hehe*

just thanks hehe. i never expect know about this from ff kkk. i'll continue read this story hehe
PianoPrincess chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Oh I just loved this! I don't usually click on AU stories, but while I don't have SM I do have a mild form of social anxiety, and it piqued my curioity.
Ciousk chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
This is one of the cutest stories I have ever read! Good Job!"

Am I right in guessing that you had Selective Mutism but your over it?