Reviews for a new plan
MadBat27 chapter 1 . 3/23
Great story, wish there was more.
America and Iggy chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I kinda feel bad for dosen't know how much people cared about him dying.I loved this story and enjoyed reading it.
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Great story, really liked the evil Jason. Although I prefer Jason with some redemption, Jason and Bruce relationship is my favorite only followed by Jason and Dick also Jason and Damian.
Alex Marr chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Damn...Jason's a ...

Nice on the study of blood loss and I cringed when NW got his with the crow bar. I found it cool that you kept Bruce in character. He loved both his sons, and I don't think no matter how far gone Jason is, he'd never hate him
Kay chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
You have to update this! Poor dick almost being killed by Jason and poor Bruce having to see one son almost kill his brother and the love he still has for him hopefully he can talk some sense into Jason and show him how much he is loved
erika chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
finish this!
Collapsus chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I found that this was very well done. I could imagine it all happening and see how Dick was so afraid, and mostly because Jason might succeed, it really goes well with the kind of person Dick is and so does all of the dialogue.

It stays true to the characters, and I actually thought you had written Jason the best in a way. Because he is so filled with such sadness and regret that Bruce didn't avenge him that I could see him doing all this willingly and hear him say all those things.

Very well done :)
Twillightfairy chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I like this; it shows just how far Jason could go for revenge and just how much Dick could pay for it. I also like how Bruce still cares about Jason even with his trying to kill Dick thing.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
FOr some Reason I can See Jason Doimg That If nothimg ELse for PURe jelliousy DICK is his Favorite I hold to thast
Linkz1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
What an awesome story! You definitely did a great job capturing the darkness in Jason Todd, I loved the call back to A Death in the Family.