Reviews for It's A Dog's Life
Wolvie26 chapter 1 . 8/24
LOL! Love it!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
More like it's a doggy world out there... who changed them? God? Was it permanent? Gabriel you freaking trickster! That's so cool!
Strawberryishi chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Well Thank God
allan calderini chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
It has a unique concept but its pretty good. Good job I love the concept and I love having a dominant Cas.
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
love it 3 :)
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Well... Chuck has the oddest sense of humor, doesn't he?

: )
jesmille91 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
this was so good. really creative and entertaining :)
jimmysnowvakk chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is one of the weirdest stories I've read but It's so perfect
SarahAnn1901 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This made me laugh and cry. It was an amazing story.
adreamorawish chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
so weird but so good! love
Panda Blitz chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
OMG I love it! Wished it was longer.
roelani chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I don't know if this was deliberate or not, but I saw this weird Angels Humans Dogs parallel thing going on, as though everyone got shifted one step down on the metaphysical ladder (though admittedly Dean sometimes DOES strike me as a little animalistic, and Sam has his own puppyish issues and I'm not even going to TOUCH the can of worms that is Castiel's loyalty shticks but whatever...) and HA, I'm probably reading way too much into this, but it was quite enjoyable.

Thanks for sharing this weird kinky story Much fun. (Also, goddamn, I can never get enough of Dean SUDDENLY BENDING AT THE KNEES. BAM. Must be the voice thing.)
tranland chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is literally the best thing ever. Thank you. Kljrgvklejrngbojregjb.
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That...was strange, but I still absolutely loved it to death! It broke my heart when dean tried to leave, so glad you ended it happily.
evilbunnies101 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I feel kinda weird for loving that as much as I did.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »