Reviews for The Nine Circles
ArkieR chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
'I am taking this story up again.'

…A year and a half later…
It's-effing-fusha chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Can I read the story? It sounds nice... :)
PunkIggy chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Omg! Yes! I loved this story and was bummed out because i thought it was forgotten but i can't wait for the upcoming updates ) watch me go back and reread the hell out of this lol
astrumadamas chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Good luck!
Bon chance!
Update soon before rabid reviewers rant and rip ribs out of you.
Sorry, it was alliterative.
ZuvielCreepyHBrows-yCreamPuffs chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
I'm Italian and I find it great you found the enthusiasm to read the Divina Commedia You should finish this story, even if it's been a lot since you last updated
NikaChuS2 chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
Wonderful concept and another wonderful story from you. Update soon! :)
Sabisawesome chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Hmm...I definately saw every nation which was chosen and it's sin except Russia! Then I realised that "Oh yeah! That makes sense!"
The Genesis Riddle chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Awwww I can't wait for the chapter. This story is great. By the way. Are there going to be any pairings?
Crimson angel3579 chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Though I find the waiting situation less than favorable, the quality of it is most definately worth it. I am in love with this story and all off the details you incorporate in it, my heart shattered when France had to do that! And knowing that Japan(my all time favorite character) is next in the circle has me waiting eagerly for the next chapter. I commend you on mixing it up a little with the distribution of sins. Gluttony would usually be with America, wrath Russia, etc etc. So anyways, I can't wait for the rest of the story and when I'm not lazy and log into my account this will definately be on my favorites and alert list!
PunkIggy chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
I'm glad you put up this notice! I'm also happy that even though it might take a while, you're still working on this story )
diaval chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
I can understand why you'd need to think abiut how the story needs to play along, it really goes into depth. Just know that I'll be looking out for that next update!

I fell in love with this story and I'm willing to wait for an update!
The Knight of Heart chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
A Seven Deadly Sins Story. I love your play on it, different than others I read before. Can't wait to see what else is in store
another pointless penname chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I believe I just fell in love with the very basis of this story. I personally find the nine circles of he'll quite fascinating, and I hope you will update soon!
1silentmouse chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
I knew there was something wrong with that trial. oh well...

wonder how they are going to pass to the next level now.
sakaOUO chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
I will look forward for more chapters~
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »