Reviews for Quebec Petit
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 9/15
This is a really cute story. I just can't believe you haven't finished it. I bet you were so busy with new stories that you forgot! Please finish up this one. I'm curious to see what Harry decides to do as a career. Since Abby said to get a nonviolent job, Auror is out. What about opening a magical elementary school in Hogsmeade ... or maybe even in the castle?

Anyway, please don't forget to finish this cute story.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 9/15
LOL! Emily's rapid-fire questions - not stopping long enough for Harry to even get an answer in edgewise - remind me of Hermione. He!He! Actually, the more I read of her, the more she is just like a mini-Hermione, especially when she is giving Ron a hard time! LOL!
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 9/15
That went well. I figured once Ginny started talking about Bat Bogeys, Harry would know it was her. I guess Ginny needs to get used to being a step-mom. Somehow, canon Ginny just doesn't seem like the type, to me. She seems more like a glamorous, international, jet-setting, professional Quidditch player. I guess we'll see.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 9/15
I wondered if Ginny, Hermione, and Ron had really been killed, or if those were just illusions. I should have known the DEs wouldn't miss an opportunity to kill Muggles and drive Harry crazy in the process. I guess they underestimated how he would respond to their little "charade."

Well, at least the kids know where he is. Unfortunately, he will likely think they are DE imposters out to get him. I hope he doesn't "shoot first and ask questions later," so to speak. I don't know why they didn't just send him a letter through the Goblins or contact the American ministry. Just showing up without warning - after everything that has happened to Harry and him thinking they are dead - is really stupid.
bitethepagan chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Wow, really good story. Hope it continues.
Spennig chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
I'd love to see more of this one.
elizapi chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
lovely, hoping for an update soon!
lija chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Good chapter.

Wasn't expecting Em to call Harry 'daddy' already. So sad about Liz.

Hermione's calm and agreeable while Ron and Ginny are not. I'm surprised that Harry didn't predict when Ginny would get upset. Though I'm surprised that Ron didn't complain during that time either.
lija chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Good chapter.

Whoa, they might be related? Hmmm...that make sense since the pureblood community in England isn't large and the Black family tree showed links among families.

They started the search for Harry. Good that Molly's objections have been overruled. Good that the family is supporting their search. Their search is very different that the camping trip from DH and I'm glad. Never did like the camping trip.
lija chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Good chapter.

Liz's condition was a complete surprise. Am surprised she didn't feel any pain since the attack.

I can easily picture Harry working with the kids since they're young and innocent compared to teenagers and adults.
lija chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Good chapter.

Wow, Harry just woke up, but he's capable of being interrogated by all those people. What happened to doctor who want their patient to rest and recover before being grilled?
lija chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Interesting beginning and very fast paced.

I had to read the chapter a couple of times to understand what was happening, especially at the beginning. At first, I thought it was during DH then I finally realized it was after the battle of HBP.

I don't understand how it's possible for the death eaters to follow them while driving. Since they're 'pureblood', the idea of them using a vehicle is absurd. Following on brooms is logical, but not during the middle of the day. So that section was confusing.

Wow, Draco's attitude is extreme, especially in regard to the killing curse.

After the fight, I was wondering why the bystanders were acting as though magic wasn't an issue. So that section was confusing as well since I expect Harry to create a portkey to land him in the middle of open thoroughfare full of people.
DukeBrymin chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
I'm so glad Emily likes Ginny so much.
DukeBrymin chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Emily's matter-of-fact acceptance that Ginny will be her mum is great!
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
I was wondering how we were going to get Ginny, Ron, and Hermione back.