Reviews for Arashigan
DragonClanMaster chapter 4 . 6/20
this story is so HEART TURNING! almost crying one moment to gushing of how fluffy it is another moment.
WTF!

You made naruto jumping from 1 girl to another just to endup with useless blushing stuttering faingting white eye freak?!

FUCK YOU
Nanase Takeshi chapter 4 . 2/6
I don't get it right now. This is supposed to be NarutoxPakura or NaruHina? The reason I read this story because Pakura and I believe majority also read this cause her. Honestly when you killed Pakura it just make you lost 3/4 your own's reader for this still I enjoy first three chapter thought.
raelarial1 chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
oh just fucking great another one "wrapped around HER finger" please its supposed to be "wrapped around HIS finger" naruto is god after all the show is named after a guy not a girl whose only good at breeding and cooking
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
awsome story plz continue
RealNigguh chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
After proving he was a Namikaze, these bitch niggas were like "WE WERE PLAYIN! YOU NEED TO STAY!" Fuck outta here with that hypocritical bullshit. And why Sakura gotta be the bitch in every fanfic? just asking?
Madgormley chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
great story please continue.
Demon Bro the 14th chapter 4 . 3/28/2015
Wow this is a good story but give Naruto a break already killing Pakura was just cold
T chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Not very good. You continuously switch tense and have grammar errors throughout. So yeah, not good.
strabimonx chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Nice
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Isnt someone willing to take over this fanfic. Too good to be left unfinished
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
I'm a huge NaruHina fan and i wanted them to get togther, but not like this
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
There is a higher chance of Sasuke becoming a woman than of Shikamaru and Temari getting Arashi.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Wow Sakura was really stupid, her only remaining teammate was denied his heritage by the council, was forced to destroy his family's life's work, was leaving the village, and all she cared about was Sasuke?! Hopefully in one of the other chapters it comes back to haunt her.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Every terrible overused cliched in the Naruto section is in this shit story.