Reviews for from cold to hot
:-)
Bell 1 chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
I really enjoyed your story with the exceptions mentioned in the earlier review. I think you could do really well if you either get a beta, or work to fine tune the spelling and grammar.

I like how you found a way for the Cullens to be a part of Bella's life, her entire life if they choose. I also love Emmett and Bella's close relationship. I found Alice's new shopping experience hilarious and Jasper's stealth mode too.

I'm so glad that Sam and Bella found a way to love each other, even though neither was happy about the imprint being the reason they were brought together.
Bell 1 chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
Before I go into the real reason for this chapter's review (because I tend to review on the last chapters only), I want you to know I am enjoying your story. Both Bella and Sam seem to be really mixed up with this whole imprint thing. They like, but don't like each other, want and don't want to be with each other, and neither likes the imprinting. I'm looking forward to how they work things out while dealing with the vampires that are in the area and Victoria being after Bella.

Last chapter I overlooked it, but you need to either write your stories in all 1st person, or 3rd person, but not both. Especially not both in the same paragraph and back and forth. There are other grammar/spelling errors, but the jumping between view points is really throwing off the flow of the story.

Using the 2nd paragraph as an example (could even use the last paragraph)...
You wrote:

The others were cool though. I liked them. Even Jake was coming around, it had been 3 weeks since the whole, I imprinted on you, and I stole you're dream girl thing happened. Jaked seemed to be accepting things, but there was still a slight awkwardness to the whole thing. She still felt guilty. He was trying though, and she admired him for that. Seth was her favorite, and she loved Paul's impring, Emily, she was so sweet. She didn't put up with Paul's crap either, and had slapped him up top his head the other day, when he had called me, Leech Lover. Kim was a nice girl to. She was Jared's girl, and she was crazy about him.

For 1st person (as you suggest by stating Bella's POV at the beginning of the chapter):

The others were cool though. I liked them. Even Jake was coming around. It had been three weeks since the whole, I imprinted on you and stole you're dream girl, thing happened. Jaked seemed to be accepting things, but there was still a slight awkwardness to the whole thing. I still felt guilty. He was trying though, and I admired him for that. Seth was my favorite, and I loved Paul's imprint, Emily. She was so sweet. She didn't put up with Paul's crap either, and had slapped him up top his head the other day when he had called me Leech Lover. Kim was a nice girl too. She was Jared's girl and was crazy about him.
M chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
cmon chapter 15
Guest chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
:-)
gahhhh chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
More please please please please please please
jacksperluvr chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
I liked it a lot
Skullqueencb chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
love it
cgdaddysgirl chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
Amazing book I loved the Paul and bell going to wall mart you made it seem like they where planing a tactical defense I was laughing my behind books getting strange looks from my family... Oh we'll is there going to be a seqeul? ;]
kouga's older woman chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
Loved the very happy ending! Thank you for sharing this awesome story!
ocotillo chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Two major pet peeves with fanfiction:

1) Failure to capitalize proper nouns - you have no issues in this area
2) Adding in apostrophes simply because a word ends in an 's'. Unfortunately this is all over this story.

Apostrophes denote possession: Bella's truck, or the wolves' natures (singular and plural possessive)

Apostrophes denote a contraction: it's (short for it is)

Somehow in fanfiction throwing apostrophes in wherever there is an 's' has become an epidemic.

Otherwise, I like your story very much. The grammatical issues just serve as a distraction from the interesting story.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Awe rose is gonna be a mommy ;;;)))
PrincesitaVulturi chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
me encanta el final
bamagal110 chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
Oh please don't finish it here, you could do some future takes...hint hint...lol I fond it so funny that if Aiden was not gay he would want Bella to, maybe you could do one where they are both bi...lol