Reviews for Beauty in Death
Catmint chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Beautifully written.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This is lovely work. The parallels between Ziva's loss of Tali and Tony understanding that one day they will lose Gibbs, just as Gibbs has now lost Franks...then the two of them bearing the unbearable together. Excellent work.
AngelCurls chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow, that was just amazing, I love your stories! Really just like taking out of my mind, but not all, you know? I didn't think it myself, but I could have. Great, keep doing good
Shestrun chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I loved Swan Song- it's chillingly dark and deep. And the elevator scene is just priceless. This is well thought out and written.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Wonderful fic, I really think Mike's death was the straw that broke the camels back for Ziva's grief. The fic really captured that. Well done.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I did like this one very much! I like Mike Franks! I like Muse Watson, too, by the way. The fact that Tony was able to verbalize the Mike was Gibbs' Gibbs was an excellent metaphor. You did a very good job on this. Perfect angst at the point it was needed.

Thanks for posting this for us.

Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I feel traumatized...

This is SO GOOD. So much so that I actually feel HAUNTED right now. It's...omigosh, poor Tali. Poor Ziva. Poor Tony...poor Gibbs and Franks...I can't do this. *Sniffles*

I love it; it's beautiful. You're very talented.
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Nice...I can imagine Tony, knowing how he worked with Gibbs the longest, being shaken by the thought of Gibbs being killed :)
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I like it! I enjoy the fact that they comforted each other in the elevator and now your adding this made it seem complete.
immakingmyownluck chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Great Story! I loved it! I certainly loved the tali part in the middle it was a good touch and i made it more personal for Ziva since she was so emotional that chapter, it sorta make sense if that is truly he reason she is so upset :) great job! very realistic! Keep on writing all this fantastic stuff!

Belle of Books chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I love how effortless you make the two of them. They seem comfortable with each other, not romantic, just understanding. I love that. I love how you gave Ziva a reason to be so shaken up besides Franks who, I think, she didn't know all that well. I love the effortlessness of your portrayal.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
He could ignore her all he wanted for me...go away EJ!

Good little bit of a story.

So soft between them when usually it's at least a little bristly. Good continuation of the scene in the elevator.