Reviews for Love Affairs at School
PutxiChan chapter 19 . 9/17
Omg, please update ~
This story is just too good, and thus cliffhanger... omg ;-;
chantal027 chapter 19 . 8/7
I know I might've been a bit harsh on you the last time but now you made it completely good. I like the turn of events really much, however as I got accustomed to a softer Kamui because of the manga it's a bit strange to see him sooo insane xD Though I love insane Kamui so it's fine. Ahh, but I really hope Okita will be fine. :O So please try to hurry up with the last chapter :DD
Okamis chapter 19 . 8/2
Wahhh it's so good! When Kamui turned I was so scared ;-; but now I worry about okita ! I wanna read the next one but at the same time I don't cause it's the last one and I don't know how to deal with that XD
jidatmino chapter 19 . 8/2
SADIIIISSST Nooo :( :(
author please make it happy ending TT
Xliaf27 chapter 19 . 8/1
OMG. You're back. I really like your story. I am one of your constant reader, I don't have an account before and reviewed as 'cf'.
I'm glad you're not totally abandoning this fic author-san. This was the fic that made me love to read AU stories. I wasn't fond of AUs before but after stumbling upon this, I became a fan of it.
I understand the lack of updates. I am also experiencing it in my own fics. Life had been so hectic for me too. But I hope you finish this story in a happy one.

-cf *_*
i love okikagu chapter 19 . 8/1
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you're back!
welcome back!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THIS CHAPTER ALOOOOT!
IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!
AMAZING!

things are getting better and better!
im so excited to know what is going to happen especially between sougo and kagura!
especially the last part! noooooooooooooooooooooooooo sougooooooooooo! hope he is fine, and he and kagura can have their happy ending together!
by the way kamui you are a big siscon and a baka! die! TwT
i'll be waiting next chapter!
Have a nice weekend!
AND THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! xDDDDDDDDDDDD
see ya!
mi-chan chapter 19 . 8/1
CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
YOU MADE MY DAY!
i loved so muuuch this chapter!
this fic is amazing! i loved it all
so cute!

I'LL BE WAITING NEXT CHAPTER!
mitsuki chapter 19 . 8/1
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!
IS COMPLETELY WORTH IT!
I LOVED IT SINCE THE BEGINING UNTIL THE END!
IM GONNA WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
ALSO WELCOME BACK!
lu89 chapter 19 . 8/1
TOTALLY WORTH IT!

i'll be waiting next chapter!XDDDD
mitsuki chapter 18 . 3/3
HAHAHA I LOVE THIS FIC!
i love it alot!
everything is so gintama
hehe what a beautiful couple kagura and sougo are! my favorite chapter is when they started daiting!
I didn't find ridiculous kagura being blackmail by kamui with a picture of his mother indeed It is understandable since she died when kagura was very small. The picture is one of the few memories of her mother..
It is a low blow by kamui using that kind of method! Kamui you bastard!
I know it has been some time since the last update..its okay i know that you have your own problems and occupied with your things but as soon you have a little of free time and inspiration, can you update!?
I really love your fic, these 18 chapters you had wrote are all well-made and fascinating!
I really get into the story!
So i will wait for it! Because i really want to see the end of this specially now that kagura want to be by sougo's side and stayed with him forever..now that she is going to tell him everything!
thwy really are emant for ah other..they really cared about each other!
Kagura loves sougo and sougo loves kagura!
Yeah! is indeed a beautifula and wonderful fic! One of the best i had read!
I really hope that you can continue this story!
i can wait as long as you don't drop this away and also because i really want to see okita and kagura ending as a couple(no more blackmail doing by kamui to make them break up) with their happy ending!
chantal027 chapter 18 . 1/30
I'm sorry but this is just ridiculous. Getting so hyped up over a f****** picture of her mom that she would choose it instead of Okita, who is pretty much alive and makes her happy? Even though she thought she had lost that picture years ago and was perfectly able to live without it up until now? Ok, I get it, it's like the only thing left after her mother and Kagura really loved her but please... after thinking through a whole night she still finds that piece of paper more precious than her love for the Sadist? No way, as stupid as she may be, she'd never do that, she would realise something like that her mom still lives in her heart and she doesn't need a picture of her to love her, and that her mom would like her to be happy... some cliche like this. Now if I were Okita and heard that the girl I loved would trade me for a picture I would be f****** angry and leave her for sure. :O
Well I'm really sorry, because up until now I really loved your story and I still do, and I didn't mean to hurt you with all these, I just feel like this plot is a bit overdone and even if she wavered a bit she should see what's truly important, because Kagura is like that...
Well I really hope you will get this stupid shi* out of her head quickly and upload a new chapter soon, because now you made me completely eager to read it. :)
notperfectbutfunny chapter 18 . 1/4