Reviews for Love Affairs at School
okikagushipper chapter 18 . 5/3
Oops, cliffhanger. I can wait forever just to read the next chapter XD
okikagushipper chapter 18 . 5/3
Kamui needs to have a lovelife so that he can understand Kagura's feelings lol XD I hate how he acted here but he's still my 3rd fave character no matter what 3
okikagushipper chapter 17 . 5/2
Waaah! Love this chap T.T Thankfully Kamui didn't appear XD he might kill Sougo if we saw this.. Btw, what does M mean? O.o
Lee.Kagura chapter 18 . 4/26
KAMUI IS A FUCKING SISCON BASTARD!
; H ;
Poor Kagura and Sougo.
AAAAAAHHH! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, AUTHOR-SAN! THIS FIC IS JUST BRILLIANT AND A MASTERPIECE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Q A Q /

OKIKAGU FOREVAH!
simplegirl chapter 18 . 4/12
Kamuii you were such a jerk,why?whyyyy?
Oh the scenes really made my heart flinched
But that's okay as long as it stays great and no sad ending,aaaand as long as okikagu stay together
Next pleaseee
cf chapter 18 . 4/6
I'm very more than happy to read this new chapter...kamui was acting so protective and such a jerk...it made me cry when kagura slapped sougo but at least it ended well...okikagu 4ever..XDDD. ..waiting for more updates.!
Allykrau chapter 18 . 4/3
Ahhh I had to hold back my tears xD my mother lied besides me and it would have been awkward if I just started to cry, though a few tears did menage to escape
Loved it :D
Bere.Lel chapter 18 . 4/1
Stupid kamui T.T
cf chapter 17 . 3/31
...its very veru cute and pure...i love it..please write more updates
Stupiiid chapter 17 . 1/30
It looks like it's been awhile since the last update, but no pressure. You've made this shipper satisfied with everything you've written so far, the way the story moves forward is spot on. You write well too, generally maintaining their characters.
Oh-and another thing, I understand completely that Kamui's attitude towards Kagura is 'nicer' than usual and having him bash her about her flaws about being innocent brought me back to who Kamui actually is...keep that up (and possibly add more cold hearted Kamui while maintaining the character you've made for him) and you're good, though arguably I'm already satisfied.
yanicchi chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
Youre story is sugoi and one more thing please don't take long to update and it is really a great story...at first I was hesitating to read it because its long but I totally gave in and started readin it...I never expect it to be so amazing...thoigh it only took one day to finish it so then again its amazing great grammar love what you did with the characters and great storyline and also very funny so again update fast because I'm sure other readers are anxious on what is kamui doing and what will happen to the two lovers :-) :-) :-) love all the way
el chapter 17 . 7/8/2014
Omg I wish they kiss in the end

but the story makes even real men breaks down I Love all the tension
I felt butterfly s in my belly the whole entire time!

But i wonder what did Kamui take out of the cabinet?
ForgottenBlossom chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
I really love how this story is getting, but I have a question. What is Kamui getting? My guess is actually a knife cause that's actually all I can think of.

P.S. I really love how you make Kagura tsundere. That's my opinion.

P.S.S. Just PM me about the answer to my question please. *puppy eyes*
Alexia Colette chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
continue! I love it!
X-Crimson Fate-X chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
This is probably one of my favorite OkiKagu fanfics, it's written out so well and never gets boring. You're pretty freaking awesome. Can't wait to see more o