Reviews for Primeval and You Rewritten
TheLonelySoldier chapter 38 . 3/9/2013
Update! :P
DestinChild chapter 38 . 12/19/2012
Awesome chapter. The Minister is amazing. Can we all have a Minister to spoil us at our weddings? One tiny thing, I think for the second trip in the cars, car 4 is supposed to have Mrs. J. Saunders and Mr. M. Ray. Also can I say I love that Robinson (who is technically our ex-boyfriend) is riding to the wedding in the same car as our husband to be. Will there at least be some friction? Some sparks? Some threatening? Oh please oh please oh please
DestinChild chapter 37 . 12/7/2012
Wonderful, although I wish there was more Becker. And I love that the Minister wants to get involved in the wedding. Thats awesome
Arscapi chapter 37 . 12/5/2012
I for one do not mind the wait. I look forward to the emails which appear in my inbox and will be sorry when this story is finally finished. As for this chapter good work. No good deed goes unpunished apparently.
Kernowek-Moren chapter 37 . 12/5/2012
Couldn't stop laughing... saving his life...from chickens,I looked Jinfengopteryx up... they are sooo cute :3 good chapter can't wait til the next :D
DestinChild chapter 36 . 10/25/2012
Okay this was fantastic. And I just have to know, NOT THAT I AM COMPLAINING, but how did i manage to get the special guest spot at the honeymoon? That is awesome!
DestinChild chapter 35 . 10/12/2012
Wonderful chapter. Becker had every right to be terrified. As for the A/N quote, I don't know where it came from, but I am going to guess. I think it would have to be a Ben Miller quote because he is the only one who was there for the first three season and was desk bound.
DestinChild chapter 34 . 9/19/2012
I won't even bother with the quotes because I am sooo late reading this chapter. But I will say I totally called the proposal. This was awesome.
SadenBecker chapter 34 . 9/18/2012
Thank you for the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADENBECKER! :D' ! :P
Really appreciated, that and the fact this is dedicated to me. You're back on track... Almost. Getting married, eh? Interesting! Update! Like, now?

:D
-SadenBecker.
Mew Tohru Kun chapter 34 . 9/18/2012
Waah, dying of the cuteness! It's all too much! Can't wait for the next chapter.
LoisLane1986 chapter 34 . 9/17/2012
Asjdlgjofnsliwnfkab! Youve updated! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! This was so hilarious and adorable with the proposal. I cant wait for what happens next!
SadenBecker chapter 33 . 9/17/2012
Amazing! I really want to know what happens, like, now? I don't know the quotes, rubbish at this game ;) So, will you update tonight? It's my birthday today, it will be an awesome birthday present! :D
-SadenBecker.
DestinChild chapter 33 . 9/9/2012
So wonderful chapter. It took me forever to get a chance to read it, but it was worth the wait because you never disappoint. And lets see a dimly lit room, a locked door, I'm thinking proposal time. :D Anyway in case no one has answered the AN quote, Andrew Lee Potts says it in reference to the new season. And I think I actually got the other quote. Possibly. From the new Avengers movie, when going after Thor who has taken Loki, Ironman says "I have a plan. Attack." Did I at least get it right?
Mew Tohru Kun chapter 33 . 9/7/2012
Gahh, another cliffy!
I bet (hope) something bad happens.
Update soon!
Arscapi chapter 33 . 9/6/2012
Good chapter. I can think of any number of things, like Helen hijacking our "war games" and ending up behind the door to Lester standing there scowling for having been dragged into the government's insistance that everyone be ready.

The quote is Andrew Lee Potts talking about the changes in the show that occured in the last season.