Reviews for The Revenge of Later
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I was confused, until I got to the third part of the story...and then I started crying.

No, no, no. You're not saying he wanted to kill himself? I just keep hoping I've misread it...I know it didn't happen on the show, but it's still HEARTBREAKING.

I'm glad she stopped him, but oh my gosh, I can't...

But this was so beautiful, in a haunting way. And I applaud you for it.

~Soph
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Yay new fic. A lovely fic. Such beautiful and majestic use of language. Well done.
tiffaroolou chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Your writing always blows me away. Words are truly a work of art in your skillful hands. Well done.
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I am very sad now, but it's a blown away kind of sad. These two never take the easy path. I am wondering who is the stronger? I like that you left it open, now I can play it both ways in my mind.

You amaze me with your storytelling.
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Indeed! Dark and stormy, but still there in the morning. May everyone say the same about Irene and its path! Be safe- (from a Katrina survivor...)
starryjules chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
"No promises and no solutions, this is the method of passive salvation that cannot be trusted to last. Because an empty chamber goes against his profession. Ultimately, whatever broke is not mended in diversion."

Dark and twisted and absolutely beautiful. It's so very them, and exactly the wonderful writing we all love from you!
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Sorry but I found that way to hard to understand. O like to enjoy reading fics not have to work for them. I don't mean that as a slam tio you - its just different styles and tastes.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow.

Hurricanes give you a dark vision!

I like the way, at the end, where you leave it hanging as to who is strong between them.

GOOD, depressing, ONE.