Reviews for Death of a Champion
Isolationistmagi chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
A compelling take on the most compelling moment the game never shows us- I like it a lot.
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
:O I can't believe I missed this. My alert system is all messed up. I love the introspection from Kallian upon Alistair's death. I've never had an Alistair sacrifice playthrough - it was just to heartwrenching to do.

:D
Reyavie chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Excuse me, I'll be over there picking up the pieces of heart that seems to have fallen everywhere. I don't know what saddened me the most. The loss of Alistair or Tabris showing what his loss meant to her. Whatever it is, it was emotional, sad and beautiful.
olivegbg chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Simply beautiful. Thank you!
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Oops, I'm late not just with writing but with reviewing, as well. This one left me misty eyed - such a true appreciation of who Alistair was, and why having him along was so crucial for the Warden.
ChampionTheWonderSnail chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Ah Roxfox; you've done it again: reached into our hearts and tugged at our heartstrings to play a tragic melody. So beautiful and haunting and sweet and lovely.

Vale Jack Layton.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
oh, that was very sad :(

Great touch in bringing that out. Alistair died instead of the Warden? Nice twist.
Abydos Jackson chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Awww...that made me tingle. :-) I love that line about the spark too. Well done. :-)
Shakespira chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
All too often the best of us are lost before they should be and it is only by celebrating their life, their beliefs, that we can truly keep their dreams alive.

A moving piece, in and of itself, a lovely tribute to a man (Jack Layton) of courage and conviction. May his light burn ever bright.
Enaid Aderyn chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
What a beautiful tribute.

"prayed that someone, somewhere . . . was inspired enough to capture at least a single spark from his great spirit, ensuring that the dream did not die with the dreamer."