Reviews for Daiquiri's at the Bar
leonardo1123581321 chapter 3 . 2/2
Is it weird that Joe is the only one I could believe getting that drunk? Ah well, it was funny all the same.
leonardo1123581321 chapter 1 . 2/2
Okay, that was good! I could see Kari reacting like this to Davis, and him looking really stupid. The only question I would ask is if they would be allowed in the bar because of her age. Drinking age laws may be different, so who knows.
DigiConjurer chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
Evil TK approves of this portrayal of TK.
DigiConjurer chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
I have no clue how to speak Klingon, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't it.
On a serious note, there is a small typo mid-way through.
Ultimateblack chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
Aww damn, so it's a Daikari beginning and a Takari ending. I really didn't realise it was Gennai until the last chapter. It was fun to read this.
Ultimateblack chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
It would have been even better if you did the scene more dramatically with the guys collapsing and giving a dying speech before falling asleep and Takato mourns their 'death'. Something like the scene from The Mask
Ultimateblack chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
I literally spat my drink out at the final part of this chapter. So that's where the yellow fur came from (though I kind of expected it). Are the two bisexual? Wow
Ultimateblack chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
Wow I did not see that coming. Mimi beat Rika in a fight, which is amazing.
Ultimateblack chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
This story gets weirder and weirder. It's really drunken and random. I pity the poor barman
HawkRider chapter 25 . 6/19/2015
This was a nice ending. I enjoyed it. Stopped all the chaos of that night. Must be handy to be able to turn back time on a whim.

This was a really good ending. I enjoyed it. It's a shame it's over. I'm just sad that I didn't read this sooner. I've really enjoyed this.
HawkRider chapter 24 . 6/19/2015
Well, that was a surprise. It looks like the reset is happening anyway.

Poor T.K. Thrown through a window. I really feel bad for him... I'm looking forwards to seeing what's going to come out of the reset.

Good thing no groundhogs have shown up. The barman's not getting a ten minute lecture.
HawkRider chapter 23 . 6/19/2015
Aww... No reset. Oh well. This was pretty cute. I enjoyed it. And that is a surprise, the lack of their own chapters.

I am still very curious as to what the reset would have been like. But I'll live. I did really enjoy the barman's last comment. I can't blame him whatsoever for that.

Yes! I'm finally getting into the habit of saying 'barman'.
HawkRider chapter 22 . 6/19/2015
Well, that was unexpected. Poor Ryo.

Well, at least Rika seemed to enjoy. Also, why on earth does he have a box of old fireworks lying about the place? I really would like to know.
HawkRider chapter 21 . 6/19/2015
Oh, Yoshi. The Data Squad are great. I'm just sad some of the other characters didn't get to show up. That was something they definitely did well in that season, I think.

This makes me really curious as to who the barman is though. It couldn't be Gennai, could it? I'm really not sure. I'm really looking forwards to finding out just who it is...
HawkRider chapter 20 . 6/19/2015
This was pretty funny, I have to say. I really enjoyed it. Not what I expected, but I did enjoy it.

Well, at least it was Zoe and not Tommy who bet alcohol. Really, she'd be the most likely of them, I think.