Reviews for Daiquiri's at the Bar
HawkRider chapter 25 . 6/19
This was a nice ending. I enjoyed it. Stopped all the chaos of that night. Must be handy to be able to turn back time on a whim.

This was a really good ending. I enjoyed it. It's a shame it's over. I'm just sad that I didn't read this sooner. I've really enjoyed this.
HawkRider chapter 24 . 6/19
Well, that was a surprise. It looks like the reset is happening anyway.

Poor T.K. Thrown through a window. I really feel bad for him... I'm looking forwards to seeing what's going to come out of the reset.

Good thing no groundhogs have shown up. The barman's not getting a ten minute lecture.
HawkRider chapter 23 . 6/19
Aww... No reset. Oh well. This was pretty cute. I enjoyed it. And that is a surprise, the lack of their own chapters.

I am still very curious as to what the reset would have been like. But I'll live. I did really enjoy the barman's last comment. I can't blame him whatsoever for that.

Yes! I'm finally getting into the habit of saying 'barman'.
HawkRider chapter 22 . 6/19
Well, that was unexpected. Poor Ryo.

Well, at least Rika seemed to enjoy. Also, why on earth does he have a box of old fireworks lying about the place? I really would like to know.
HawkRider chapter 21 . 6/19
Oh, Yoshi. The Data Squad are great. I'm just sad some of the other characters didn't get to show up. That was something they definitely did well in that season, I think.

This makes me really curious as to who the barman is though. It couldn't be Gennai, could it? I'm really not sure. I'm really looking forwards to finding out just who it is...
HawkRider chapter 20 . 6/19
This was pretty funny, I have to say. I really enjoyed it. Not what I expected, but I did enjoy it.

Well, at least it was Zoe and not Tommy who bet alcohol. Really, she'd be the most likely of them, I think.
HawkRider chapter 19 . 6/19
I get the strangest feeling that he's you...

This was pretty enjoyable though. I do have to wonder what the 'reset' thing is. I'm hoping that it comes up soon.

Anyway, considering who the next chapter involves, I'm really looking forwards to reading it.
HawkRider chapter 18 . 6/19
Well, I wonder who was calling. Maybe we'll see next chapter.

Well, Suzie certainly changed her mind on what she wanted to do there. Going straight from theft to fleeing. It doesn't seem like the two of them are going to get any daiquiris tonight.
HawkRider chapter 17 . 6/19
Suzie really is bossy. Also, underage? Suzie is the definition of that.

This was fun, I'll say that. And who knows? Maybe we'll actually find out who this bartender is. And I know that's not his name, but it's bad habit.

I do wonder what's going to happen next though. I'm looking forwards to it.
viemer chapter 1 . 6/18
I feel so bad for this barman. He doesn't know what he's getting himself into.
HawkRider chapter 16 . 6/9
The most mellow chapter yet. And not much of Kenta appearing. Oh well. He was still thrown out of the bar. Politely, while asleep, but he was thrown out.

I'm really curious about this though. I look forwards to reading more past this reset.
HawkRider chapter 15 . 6/9
... I feel like that's illegal. Oh well.

This was fun. And so far, it seems like the Tamers are the least drunk group. I find that surprising, in my experience, people who play card games drink a lot. That society meeting was... interesting. Playing Uno with a bunch of drunk people...
HawkRider chapter 14 . 6/9
Well, at least something good happened tonight. Although not for the guy who really needs it.

This is still going downhill for the bartender. I'm amazed he hasn't fallen into a bottomless pit. I can honestly recommend him retiring. It'll be a lot less stressful.

Maybe he should just volunteer for arrest...
HawkRider chapter 13 . 6/9
Familiar faces more trouble. And Takeru's as innocent as usual. And I wouldn't be surprised if an insane asylum had broken out.

Poor, poor bartender. I feel I've been saying that a lot.

Well, I'm looking forwards to the next chapter. Bound to be a lot more hilarity.
HawkRider chapter 12 . 6/9
Henry really is the only sober person in any group of the Digidestined. I can't tell if Henry's luck is good or bad...

This was... interesting. Not at all what I was expecting. Still fun though.

I'm still eternally sorry for the bartender though. So much cleaning.