Reviews for Unexpected meetings
horannnn chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Love it cant wait to read more ! please update soon ! :D
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
SO excited to see this continued! I just wanna squeeeeeeeeeeeee!
arrr chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hiya - love this chapter - when I saw the Swan awards I thought I'd check out if you had posted yet...hope things work out with More (still love that one)!

You do a wonderful job painting B here - this is my favorite line: I could see Edward's piano covered in dust sheets, and it seemed fitting in a morbid sort of way. It was packed away and left behind, just like me.

LOVE E's welcome home present - PMSL!

OK - I am ready for more! Loved it - shocked, I know! Best ~ A
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Loving this story even more as I start to reread it! I am so happy for you having won the contest that is just wonderful! :-) I can't wait to reread and maybe get to some new stuff too! ;-)
Yodes chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
More please?
Nerdette Love chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I can totally see from this first chapter why you won a contest. I'm excited to read the next few chapters that you've written for the contest and then see where you take it from there.

I liked how we got a very basic yet intense feel for the whole story in this first chapter and got to meet, Paul, Bella and Jared.

I've never read a Jared/Bella imprint story, but I'm guessing Kim doesn't exist in this story then, or at least not as an imprint to Jared.

I'm excited to see how it pans out though, I definitely am.

It's refreshing to see a wolf story like this incredibly well written, as I've been reading quite a few of Bella/Sam or Bella/Paul ones and they have not been anywhere near as good as this in written standing.

It's incredibly detailed and awesome!

You certainly left us on a cliffy!

Well, my favourite part of the chapter was the line from Colin. "She must be a wild one, to need two wolves." I'm guessing it was Colin as he got the looks. Definitely made me laugh!

Well done with this chapter, it was awesome!
cosmoGirl666 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Brilliant start! :)
curlyjor chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Congratulations on winning the contest! Love the story and I can't wait for more :)
twimama77 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
verrrrry awesome cant wait to read more glad u won
Emzy2k11 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
this is great please update soon i cant wait to read the next part you have got to update and make the next part i wanna know what happens next :)
maganda.angels chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Congratulations on winning the competition and can't wait to see where you take the story!
Simaril chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I didn't review... oops.

You know I love the story, of course I'd be happy to substitute Paul and Jared for Jasper and Jasper but it's still win.
Louise M Frost chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
lucky bella 2 wolves
frlarsson chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Love the first chapter ) and the pairing,

best wishes, Linda xoxo
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
OMG! I LOVE IT! If the following chappies are as good as the first, it will be a fav. Bellas a little confused and getting drunk! LOL! Update soon please!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »