Reviews for Unexpected meetings
KareBear1965 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
This chapter is even better than the first and you know you have my vote.

Hugs
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Interesting start. I so look forward to seeing where you take this.

Hugs
horannnn chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
I like it ! :) update soon !
Augustmoon99 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
You capture me with teh first line wondering 'what is going on, and why is she clutching a newpaper article?' OMG! You killed Charlie! Bad author, Bad! ;) I liked the picture and the use to transition to a happy, if clumsy, memory. It was a bright moment in all the sadness. You made me want to cry with her words to her father's grave! Wonderfully written. And it was so very Bella to decide to give herself over to Victoria to prevent others from possibly getting hurt. Good job at keeping with the character. You had me laughing when she closed her eyes and opened them again to see if she was hallucinating the wolves. I enjoyed the imprint description and liked how you showed its pull on her immediately. Even more I like that she is realizing that something is happening and she is fighting it because it is unknown. LOL, love how he knew she was going to try and bolt with the truck. Really like the little nonverbal exchange between Paul and Jake for permission to hug her, nice touch. LMAO from Collin's comment! But it did make me think, are you going to have the imprint be about more than just the wolf and their needs? And I was again LMAO at the end with the shots and the reaction that got. I'm so excited to see what you have done for this and to see where you go with it on the new chapters.

Congrats on the award! You DEFINITELY deserve it. :)

Thanks for making my night brighter. Who needs to study? LOL.
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I have read stories with double imprinting but never with Paul and Jared, so I'm interested. Lots of confused persons right now...
horannnn chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Love it cant wait to read more ! please update soon ! :D
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
SO excited to see this continued! I just wanna squeeeeeeeeeeeee!
arrr chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hiya - love this chapter - when I saw the Swan awards I thought I'd check out if you had posted yet...hope things work out with More (still love that one)!

You do a wonderful job painting B here - this is my favorite line: I could see Edward's piano covered in dust sheets, and it seemed fitting in a morbid sort of way. It was packed away and left behind, just like me.

LOVE E's welcome home present - PMSL!

OK - I am ready for more! Loved it - shocked, I know! Best ~ A
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Loving this story even more as I start to reread it! I am so happy for you having won the contest that is just wonderful! :-) I can't wait to reread and maybe get to some new stuff too! ;-)
Yodes chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
More please?
Just a Girl INACTIVE chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I can totally see from this first chapter why you won a contest. I'm excited to read the next few chapters that you've written for the contest and then see where you take it from there.

I liked how we got a very basic yet intense feel for the whole story in this first chapter and got to meet, Paul, Bella and Jared.

I've never read a Jared/Bella imprint story, but I'm guessing Kim doesn't exist in this story then, or at least not as an imprint to Jared.

I'm excited to see how it pans out though, I definitely am.

It's refreshing to see a wolf story like this incredibly well written, as I've been reading quite a few of Bella/Sam or Bella/Paul ones and they have not been anywhere near as good as this in written standing.

It's incredibly detailed and awesome!

You certainly left us on a cliffy!

Well, my favourite part of the chapter was the line from Colin. "She must be a wild one, to need two wolves." I'm guessing it was Colin as he got the looks. Definitely made me laugh!

Well done with this chapter, it was awesome!
cosmoGirl666 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Brilliant start! :)
curlyjor chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Congratulations on winning the contest! Love the story and I can't wait for more :)
twimama77 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
verrrrry awesome cant wait to read more glad u won
Emzy2k11 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
this is great please update soon i cant wait to read the next part you have got to update and make the next part i wanna know what happens next :)
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »