Reviews for Unexpected meetings
Olivia Williams chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
oh fuck! update soon please
Mist17 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN PLEASE?!
Monica chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Great story, so far! I hope u get to continue
Isle of mist chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Hey! I just logged in to FF, and stumbled across this story, read it and just had to leave a review. I'm in love with this story and I hope you'll update soon :) And I hope that it is'nt health issues that are delaying you. But if it is, then I hope you get better soon. And I'll continue to keep an eye out for an update on this story :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
updateeeeeeeeeeee
Pragmatic chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
I absolutely love it so far! I've been looking for some good fics where two wolves imprint on one person and this is definitely one of the better ones I've found. I really hope you update this again as you've left it at quite a cliffy and I'd love to read more!
carlynch05 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
love it
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Wow! It was getting very good! I hope u get to continue
Countrygirl1985 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Please Please Please continue this story. To not update would be very creul. I will be waiting for your update. And then jump for joy when you do update.
juliangelus chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Loved it :)
Mrs. Emmett Cullen's Wife chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Update Soon!
lifelesslyndsey chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
omgosh woman. is this what people feel like when I don't update for several months? I apologize! I sincerely hope you continue this.

-lifeless
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Please update soon
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Well, that was intense. I think Bella, Paul and Jared work well. Jared seems to represent the idea of first love, whereas Paul caters to her wild side. They both want to care and protect, not smother her like the Cullens did. I wish I was in Bella's position - minus the impending doom of course.
Rustywhims chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Don't give up on this! Please keep going.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »