Reviews for Unexpected meetings
Pragmatic chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
I absolutely love it so far! I've been looking for some good fics where two wolves imprint on one person and this is definitely one of the better ones I've found. I really hope you update this again as you've left it at quite a cliffy and I'd love to read more!
carlynch05 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
love it
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Wow! It was getting very good! I hope u get to continue
Countrygirl1985 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Please Please Please continue this story. To not update would be very creul. I will be waiting for your update. And then jump for joy when you do update.
juliangelus chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Loved it :)
Mrs. Emmett Cullen's Wife chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Update Soon!
lifelesslyndsey chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
omgosh woman. is this what people feel like when I don't update for several months? I apologize! I sincerely hope you continue this.

paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Please update soon
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Well, that was intense. I think Bella, Paul and Jared work well. Jared seems to represent the idea of first love, whereas Paul caters to her wild side. They both want to care and protect, not smother her like the Cullens did. I wish I was in Bella's position - minus the impending doom of course.
Rustywhims chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Don't give up on this! Please keep going.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
oh my goodness this was a good short story that you shared i hope Bella is going to be rescued and saved by her imprints well at least Bella saved the other 2 imprints and saved the 2 boys just so they can live right well like i said this was a good story hope you continue with it well anyways have a good week.
Kimi Lowe chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Love the story.
KCLutz4475 chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
I hope u update soon
millymollymanda chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
love it :) plz update soon
gabby871 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
i hope you will continue writing this story, i really like it so far.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »