Reviews for Unexpected meetings
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
oh my goodness this was a good short story that you shared i hope Bella is going to be rescued and saved by her imprints well at least Bella saved the other 2 imprints and saved the 2 boys just so they can live right well like i said this was a good story hope you continue with it well anyways have a good week.
Kimi Lowe chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Love the story.
KCLutz4475 chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
I hope u update soon
millymollymanda chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
love it :) plz update soon
imlovinfanfic chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
i hope you will continue writing this story, i really like it so far.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
I'm sorry to hear about the health issues and hope you're on the mend. Illnesses that leave you unable to do everyday things are the most disheartening. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

When you're feeling better, I hope you have a chance to get back to your writing. I'm hooked on this fic now - the first five chapters are fantastic.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Jared and Paul. Wow, well, there's a grouping I haven't come across before. Poor Jake.
rebeccaz34 chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
when r u going to download the next chapter please let me know thank you rebecca
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
loooooool
carina2026 chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
I was thinking about this story tonight and wondering when a new chapter might show up... Any thoughts? Writers block in your way?

Sent from my iPad via Pocket Fiction
supernaturalNUT chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Update don't make her into a vamp maybe unleash something inside of her like she turns into a witch or panther or something idk or a element or somethin.
WorshipTheLight LiveForTheTwi chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
please finish this. it is an interestingly good story.
bellascorpiona chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
hola enhorabuena por la historia me encanta espero que pronto la continĂșes
iamalphagirl chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOON! :))
Rozale chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
i really hope that you get better! hope to hear more from this story soon!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »