Reviews for Giving up on Love
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Now, this is the kind of love story I'd like to read. It's realistic, and bittersweet. It really makes you wonder what Claire'll do next.
Lyn chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
You did really well on both chapters. In fact I'm crazy curious about the next, but I don't see another. What happened.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
wow... in my opinion i think that if claires heart fell for leon she should fight for hes heart against the stright up hoe, ada. and for steve i will happily take hes sexy ass with me...hehe. oh... yeah please update...it is now 2012 and you still haven't updated! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
this is what happened to me... i was being pressured... i had to choose between two wonderful and respectful the one who i really fell deeply in love for died to save my life in a car wreck... so i just wanted you to keep updating because this is really touching.
Crystal Lorelei chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
This is so deep and...just wow. You can really see how close Claire is to Chris. And Leon being the supposed fallback boy, I love it so much _
Sara Nameer chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
oh my god this story is simply amazing please please update soon ..

Xoxo
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Enter Alfred Ashford
Pikpixie03 chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Wow... It's that powerful...wow...the only word that I can say. Love hurts when you don't know which one, it hurts even more when the one you choose chooses someone else.

Such a powerful way to describe...I know its over for the fic but believe me when I say...Keep going.
Ingu chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
More! Why did you stop? Please continue this! IT's so good!
SAKURA-REVENGE chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
oh my...so many Steve-haters..so outnumbered...*hides in a corner*

I must agree that Leon is hotter and cooler and etc.

but I just can't see them and Claire seem more like good friends, and as corny as some of their scenes in the game were, I've always been a ClairXSteve shipper-*ducks as random objects are thrown at her* Also I agree that Ada does act like a hoe, I just don't necsisarily hate her for it.*sees someone pull out a rocket launcher* ...O.O..I'm gonna go now..KTHXBYE*runs off*
XKitX chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
this story is truely amazing...as for who claire should choose. i think leon for many reasons.

firstly because they just siut each other in everyway... i mean they even look great together for game characters.

and leons better looking.

and i dnt like ada

make my day...make it Leon

x
Pre chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
Love it. I wondered who she would pic myself. I cant wait for more
JULIA chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
THIS IS LISA. THE CLAIRE & LEON FANS SUFFER ENOUGH BECAUSE WE CAN,T SEE THEM TOGETHER , IN FACT WE WILL NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER SO IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT CRYING, THEN CRY ON BECAUSE ITS NOT FAIR TO US. I CHOOSE LEON BECAUSE HIM AND CLAIRE REMIND ME OF JESSICE & NICK.
cally777 chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Its all very intriguing, I guess its no use moaning that you dont explain much in such a short fic. Good writing style as always.
LilyxLithium chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
I really like this. My vote is for Leon.

I can't stand Steve and Ada. Steve is an immature child and Ada is a hoe.

C/L please.