Reviews for How to Avoid Getting Suspended
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
I liked this, but why does Sam taste like champagne and why does Danny know what champagne tastes like? They're still in high school and I know they aren't 21. Heck, they might not even be eighteen yet (depends on when you're having this story take place). The song Tucker has as Sam's ringtone makes it seem like he likes her. I'm so glad Dash finally got what was coming to him and that the teachers know not to trust what he says and to keep a better eye out for him bullying people!

I agree that stories where Sam dumps Danny because he can't always spend time with her without having to go fight ghosts are rather...stupid is probably the most accurate word, even though it's not very nice. Especially since him using his abilities to fight ghosts is actually one of the things she loves about him.
The Creator of Humanoidtale chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Thank you.
You have no idea how happy this made me.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Wow ive read these fics four or five times and only now do i notise the pokemon referinse
Lov this
xxBurlesquexx chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Thank you so much for the Pokemon reference. It made me very happy.
Yoyo T Bone chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I LOVE THIS!
Great chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Oh Dash, you dug your own grave. I love it! Looking forward to more!
Kimori Takahashi chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I loved it!
It's tuckers turn to be the clueless one XD...although...i didn't think he was into older women...
Kattyllin chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I had two reactions to this story: the first being evil laughter when they were in the conference room and the second being gagging-but-loving-it at any time Sam and Danny looked at each other. Loved it, five outta five
HoodedIronLady chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Hey!
Loved it..! I m going to read your other Danny/Sam works.. ;) I could bet that they're just as good as this one n it's prequel.. ;)
Regards,
Fati Sid
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
More awesomeness
TheBoss3254 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
loved it, but Tuck and Jazz? *projectile vomits all over computer*
Number chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I bet Sam could try and fight with Danny or help him fighting even after being boyfriend and girlfriend... principally after being boyfriend and girlfriend, I don't see the reason to Sam leave Danny too...
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I've read this a million times, and I just caught the Dimmsdale reference. That is so sad... BUT THIS IS SO TOTALLY AWESOME!
Jessica Jayme Bell chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Dimmsdale and Nurse Joy?
Its my childhood has merged in a single story.
*wipes away happy tear*
Loved the story (and the last XD)
AnimeCub chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This story is so awesome nice job