Reviews for How to Avoid Getting Suspended
TheBoss3254 chapter 1 . 3/15
loved it, but Tuck and Jazz? *projectile vomits all over computer*
Number chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I bet Sam could try and fight with Danny or help him fighting even after being boyfriend and girlfriend... principally after being boyfriend and girlfriend, I don't see the reason to Sam leave Danny too...
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I've read this a million times, and I just caught the Dimmsdale reference. That is so sad... BUT THIS IS SO TOTALLY AWESOME!
Jessica Jayme Bell chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Dimmsdale and Nurse Joy?
Its my childhood has merged in a single story.
*wipes away happy tear*
Loved the story (and the last XD)
AstralComet chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This story is so awesome nice job
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I love it, Dash got burned... BURNED :D I bet Sam could break the door open or Danny could use his ghost power and when say someone opened the door for them XD
scheffelman chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
WHOOHOO!
Ninjafish15 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Dash got what he deserved!
Esoulix'Anne-Louise chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
YAY! Danny and Sam are freaking /finally/ together! YAY! And Danny didn't get suspended! YAY! Dash is in a shipload of trouble! Yay!
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
So in the first story i was really not too interested because the characters seemed out of it, but then i thought that it was a good kind of out of characterness. Seriously. Its like the grown up version of this show which is definitely what I prefer! You're also just a good writer, and i like, no i LOVE, your perspective on the characters and events throughout the story :) Great job, i'll be looking through more of your stories so keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Hahahaha. Priceless. Thank you for writing something so awesome.
Fuchsia Phantom chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Epic ending it was awesome!
JP1124 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Loved both stories but the sequel was way better tho. Yhe 1st 1 was good but the 2nd was great. Great job yo
Fiddlehoffer chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I liked it! It put me in such a good mood. Again, good job!
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 1 . 8/9/2013