Reviews for Naruto: Weapon X
prudiisten chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is great one of the best xmen naruto crossovers. Do you want to know why, Because you finished it. And its really good.
luna sanguine chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Sad for naruto but YAY for him being a BAMF
Shizuka-naru Goketsu chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This needs a sequel of any kind.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I have to say Dire, if you ever decide to continue this little one shot I would be more then happy to read it. I believe it is one of you best to date.
Narjiro chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
oh fuck please continue this. I've always wanted a fic that started like this.
grimangel163 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This looks like it will be epic, although I doubt naruto would be short 4 years later. When you say that I'm picturing naruto is short I'm picturing him the height of when he was genin.

Anyways this story looks awesome
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Interesting but I like your work better when iot is action/comedy.
Selias chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Man, that was fucking great.
Gidon chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Really great story! I hope you make it more than a one shot. I've always liked the idea of a Weapon X Naruto, but I've never seen it this well executed before.
bakapervert chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Quite good.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Actually, this would make an amazing story. Best Naruto as Wolverine-esque character fic I've ever seen.
Waffle192 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
dude make it a full story it ius awesome it is totally lame if you didn't
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
nice oneshot

keep up the good work
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I've read the other reviews and they all rave about this fic. I don't mean to be a wet blanket but I don't think that this fic can compare to your other ones. Rabbit Summoning was funny as hell, the False Starts series were very imaginative and over all fun to read, Genetech and Yub yub Comander were excellent fics, but this... I don't know. meh, maybe just not my cup of tea.
hedwigfan chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Good story. I like that Naruto is with Karin in the end. A squeal would be nice.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »