Reviews for Lost
Guest chapter 30 . 9/9/2015
This was a good story but it could've used a bit more details and explaination. And breaking it up into so many chapters was kinda awkward. The idea was good. I just recommend fleshing the story out more. Maybe with more background information and give a feel for what the witch was planning and why. And describe how Sam and Dean were feeling and what they were thinking. Things like that would have made this much better.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 30 . 4/13/2015
Certainly an interesting format to tell a long-form story. I admit the loss of details makes it a bit hard to follow, but otherwise it is certainly a nice change of pace.
mb64 chapter 30 . 10/26/2012
Hey- this was excellent! I am always astounded how you are able to get so much out of 100 or so words in each drabble.

Very enjoyable. And I even have time to read one more- yay!
gillykat chapter 30 . 5/28/2012
that was an awesome ,having a wife?i cant picture that, he made it out alive.
ccase13 chapter 30 . 12/10/2011
Your drabble tale was very satisfying.
RogueStorm84 chapter 30 . 10/18/2011
Shit I don't know how I missed this but it was good
KKBELVIS chapter 30 . 10/15/2011
"I know, it's just – our tats keep demons from possessing us, now we gotta worry about witches moving in?"

LOL...I enjoyed this so much! Thank you.

I love Bobby to. I love when he is rescuing the boys after they've done something really dumb and he is half pissed off and half going crazy with worry...LOL..

Take care,

KKBELVIS chapter 27 . 10/15/2011
Whoa...a crystal...! Creative.
KKBELVIS chapter 24 . 10/15/2011
"He's not trying to eat your brains, is he?" Bobby snapped. "Sam's not a damned zombie, ya idjit!" your bobby!

KKBELVIS chapter 22 . 10/15/2011
Adore Dean's fear you wrote here!

KKBELVIS chapter 19 . 10/15/2011
Sammy the heartbreaker...I like that.

I'm back...I did not forget.

KKBELVIS chapter 17 . 10/4/2011
Love that...Dean and Bobby busting in guns in hand.

Will read more tomorrow.

Thanks for this,

KKBELVIS chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
KKBELVIS chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
Eyes haunted, he made his way back into the bedroom and slumped back onto the bed.

Excellent line...eyes haunted.
KKBELVIS chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
Awe Sammy!

Hunting people killing things the family business.

Good one,