Reviews for Persons Unknown: Season 2
omalleyaegmail chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
i love that you did this. just saw the show and am disappointed it is over.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is really great! Found it a few years to late, just finished the season.
Trey chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Love it but would rather watch it
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
I just finished the first season and was distraught when I found out there was nothing else after season one. thanks for writing out season two. it was driving me nuts to not know what was going to happen.
V chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Please write more. I just found this today after finished watching it on Netflix for season one. It is a really good show. Would love for a season 2. Thank you again.
V chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
I hope you will continue to post the stories. I would love to read more. Thank you again for writing the stories.
V chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Thank you for posting this. I really hope they will have a season 2. Thank you.
Bex chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I'd love to hear more, doesn't matter how long it takes you, you are doing great and I can't wait to read on...
Destiny chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Hi,
Thank you for posting. I am addicted to this show!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I think it is interesting. Is this made up, or is this what Season 2 was actually supposed to start out with?
Sam chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Its really good
Carol chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Thanks for writing this. If you can, it would be great to read more. It
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Wow you are a very good writer. I am amazed. Please finish the series lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Is this actually writing from season 2? I'm very interested and have been dying for season 2 and was so upset when I found out the series was canceled.
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
:-(
I would like to know what happened next.,. what you write is as good as any other outcome... I am sorry I only just found this page. Where is the rest?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »