Reviews for Secure Yourself
Palimpest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
What an interesting, but so Sherlock, solution.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Yep you got the gift and thanks for sharing it with us.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
"His palms scrub along the pavement, seeking some way to brace himself against fire in his side and ice everywhere else."

How do you think of all these wonderful lines? 3
spinner12 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
"I'm not entirely certain it will."

Leave it to Sherlock not to know what to say to a live victim. Nice story.
FrankieMittens chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow wow wow. Is all im saying.
editor frog chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I can see this happening in the series. Still in love with the head!canon; still in love with the writing!
Nottheingenue chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Sorry, didnt sign in, but had to say: Lovely! I worry, of course, but with John to aid and Sherlock to be, er, not-entirely-comforting, I'm sure Lestrade will live to fight another day.

Looking forward to your next work!
Caia Caecilia chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Ah, finally have some time to read and find a new fic from you - joy, and I certainly wasn't disappointed :). So much feeling and angst communicated in such a short piece, really wonderful you are the Queen of Angst! Oh, and I've been inspired by your writing to give some Lestrade Angst a go myself as I've been planning out a little fic during the quiet moments of my night shifts, when I've written it and posted it I would be honoured if you'd give me your opinion. As always thanks so much for sharing your talent and giving me such reading pleasure.
CrazyCousinEiko chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Aww! Poor Lestrade! I hope he'll be okay! )': I love how Sherlock is so clueless.

" 'S'posedtolie... Idiot.' Fondly." Love this line. XD I also love "Lestrade claws at the concrete." I can just imagine it. This entire ficlit is very... what's the word... it's not just descriptive... I feel like I'm there. It's so good. Can't see what else you come up with!

;D Eiko
red fedora chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Well an ankle would definitely be harder to break. Oh Sherlock:) nice drabble bit
Sidney Sussex chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I just. I.

God. I am so very, very glad you are posting these. Well, I say glad. But the things you're able to do - to the characters, to the readers - in 221 words... until you come along and do them, I couldn't imagine its being possible.

Please, please keep going. These are amazing.