Reviews for The Breakup
Riptide2 chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Uh oh! Judy in full battle mode Run for the hills! Save yourselves! hahahaha I loved that first scene! This story is amazing! And so cute! At first I thought the others' showing up would ruin the moment. Like come on Optimus, get lost! And it was really nice to see that final scene in the movie in a lot more fun way. Way to go, 'Bee!

Bumblebee: 2

Miles: 0
Nurisiliel chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Awwwww, this is so sweet! Bee as a matchmaker... my stomach is hurting so much. :D:D This is wonderful, just fantastic and wonderful. Thanks so much for writing it.

I just wish my Hondibot would speak to me too *grin*
yamiishot chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Awww, perfect end to that chapter X3
luinrina chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Such a great chapter! Bumblebee as the narrator is so much fun. He’s thousands of years old, but still sounds so very young at spark. I really liked his playfulness when they raced along the highway. But his meddling with Sam and Mikaela to get them to kiss… *giggles* I was constantly reminded of “Power Trip” when Ratchet states his famous sentence with the hormones and ‘Bee disgruntledly notes that they were not interrupting anything, and that he’d tried everything already. :D In light of that, Mikaela’s warning to Ratchet was hilarious, but Sam lashing out and kicking ‘Bee’s tires was very funny too. Poor boy. Thank Primus Mikaela took it all with good humor.

The scene at the beginning with Judy working herself up was great. I guess it’s sometimes easy to forget your ‘car’ can hear you when you talk about it. :D ‘Bee asking Ratchet if he should worry about her hormone levels was brilliant. I was laughing so hard – as I did during the entire chapter. You write humor so very well.

Thanks for brightening my Monday morning. :) Can’t wait for more.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
The humans' problems are certainly different than the bots'. Very funny, and quite sweet too.
femme4jack chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Wonderful chapter. I love Bee's total glee in getting these two together.

I need to read stories like this about Sam. I will admit I am not fond of what happened to his character after the first movie, so stories like this remind me of how much I do like the kid :)

Oh...you missed Sexual Healing on that list!
IronRaven chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
LOL! Bee the matchmaker, the femmes would be scandalized. And dragging Optimus and Ratchet into it, shameless he is. Yes, kiss the girl indeed- other than that one, I have all of that playlist in my computer... odd.

I very much liked Judy's biochemical battle protocol indicators.

And of course Bee has a fuzz buster, be it radar or laser based. Although being tagged with a laser rangefinder might make him a little more freaked out.
Pagen Godess chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
yay they're finally together. now i'm waiting for trent to beat the crap out of sam.
Valkyra chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Can you guys get any more brilliant? I'm simply drooling over the gorgeous vernacular/word choice; it's just so perfect. I love the way it was written - short and sweet and oh so flowing. THIS is why I read all of your fics: because they're PERFECT.

All in all, well done!
Quathis chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Seeing things from Bee's POV, especially his matchmaking, was awesome. I was laughing almost the whole chapter. He always cracks me up, especially when he is working on his people. I was very much looking forward to how this would go, since it was obvious that this scene from the movie hadn't happened yet. Well done, and I got an especially big laugh out of how the other Autobots were helping with the matchmaking. Until next time.
laureas chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Yes! Fantastic my friends as always! A great mix of song-clips and fun. What I wouldn't give to be the one driving in a playful Autobot. (though I doubt Optimus would pull that!)LOL!

laureas.
GavinDarklighter chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I so love your characterization of Mikaela and Sam. You give their characters a lot of depth and I love reading it from Mikaelas point of view.

I like how you describe how much hidden secrets are lying in people. Sam and Mikaela are a pretty good example for that and Sam is really shy and uncertain of himself, isn't he? Not believing someone like Mikaela could really like him, because he is... well a nerd.

Although nerds are nothing bad IMO but Highschool Drama is different, I suppose...

(And I just love the Rogues and their novels;))
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
I'd say all three of them changed somewhat. ;)
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Liked this.
femme4jack chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Really well written, even if it is taking me back to a rather painful part of my own existence - you write it well, and are doing a great job showing Mikaela's growth. I really appreciated her realization that from Sam's POV, hanging with her crowd might not be a step up.

Must admit, as much as I enjoy the human perspective, I'm missing the presence of the true stars of this fandom and hope to see more of the giant robots soon :)
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »