Reviews for The Breakup
easilyaddicted17 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
so glad you updated! i love this story 3 can't wait till you add more (if you do?)
one-village-idiot chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
God, there are times where I don't necessarily agree with some of your decision (in fics), but then I get chapters like this that showcase your pure and impressive skill. In fact, some of what I consider to be bad decisions usually revolve around staying loyal to the movie canon. but then chapters like this remind me why I liked the transoformers movies in the first place.

End result is that, like good source material, your work provokes emotional responses, good and bad. Still makes me wish Ironhide hadn't died. darn writers...
luinrina chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I feel like I'm back in high school. lol All this gossipping and cliques and "who's dating who?" etc. One would think there's nothing more important out there than knowing everything of what's going on socially. It was great to hear Mikaela thinking about the world she used to live in and the one she could now have with being friends with Sam, comparing all the "befores" and "afters". I especially liked her pondering whether Sam would see stepping into her world as a step up or step down. From a girl that lived to be shallow that was pretty deep. It's also nice to see that she defends Sam when her friends start mocking him. She's changed a lot, and you bring that across wonderfully. Can't wait to see when 'Bee's back and everyone swoons over the "muscle car". :D I could imagine Sam being a bit embarrassed but proud, and Mikaela fiercely defensive (especially after she already took possession in "In The Beginning": "my boy and my 'bot"). :) Can't wait for that to happen. Tell Ratchet to hurry with repairing 'Bee. ;)

Loved the last sentence. :D
Snowballimus chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
This was great! You've really got Sam's character nailed on the head. I also loved this chapter specifically; there aren't enough stories from Mikaela's POV that are done well, but I thought you did great in this!
Quathis chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Nice switch of perspective, especially as we don't get a lot of Mikaela. Her POV tends to be a mix of tough biker chick and secret princess. Makes for good reading.

Seeing her insecurities made me laugh a bit, given how much we know that Sam thinks the world of her. Her internal question of him asking for a ride made me laugh cause I know the doubt and self pity he has going through his head that he isn't good enough. The irony of human relationships is massive and well portrayed here.

Looking forward to everyone's reactions to Bee getting back.

Until next time.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Oh, wow. The wake up call Mikaela is getting is jarring. She's looking at her whole life and reevaluating is. Brilliant job for getting inside her head!

Keep writing!
SunlightOnTheWater chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Aww. Mikaela and Sam interactions are so cute! Love it!
Riptide2 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Awww poor Miles! All those girls are invading his space big time! This just goes to remind me how much I hate the "cliques". Great chapter and I really like the whole way both Sam and Mikaela are growing! It's really a nice aspect that Mikaela especially can start to see her little group how Sam, and definitely Miles, see's them. I'm loving this story! Can't wait to see how it ties in with TTTB...!

P.S. Why do I have a feeling that Maria and Leo would make a good pair?
IronRaven chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I see Bee's mind control ray is slowly working- evil jock concubine no more. *laughs* Admit it 'Keala, you're a geek, specifically the subspecies called "gear head".
Hittocere chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Wow, the things Mikaela can now notice now that she doesn't have to worry about her record. It's cute to see how nervous Sam is, are you going to write any more of it from Sam's view in the future?
yamiishot chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Aww, Mikaela :D
laureas chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Wow folks! This is getting interesting alright. Not sure where it's going but I like it. And it's reminding me just how much I hated the clique back in high school. Very realistic, right down to the 'nose in the air' brats.

laureas.
Vivienne Grainger chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Nicely thought-provoking. Done as well as or better than your usual work. The growth angle is well-presented.

Dang it, I'm talking like a grownup again, aren't I ...
hummergrey chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Another great fic. And muses can be such pains. You set down to write this one paragraph or theme and whamo! You either have fifty pieces that don't fit what you intended and wanted to post or it's a new story on its own. As in one more writing project to add to a huge growing list. But it's all good.

I like how you kept it in Sam's point of view without getting sappy or over emotional. Mikeala seemed level headed and smart when dealing with the different classrooms. And adding the girls she was friends with worked too. As well as the public reason Sam and Mikeala were together. Enjoyed the read. Thanks for taking the time to write it.
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
AWW! Nice start! Can't wait to see where this goes!

Its a wonderful thing to come back from vacation and have a notice in my e-mail box!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »