Reviews for The Breakup
hummergrey chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Another great fic. And muses can be such pains. You set down to write this one paragraph or theme and whamo! You either have fifty pieces that don't fit what you intended and wanted to post or it's a new story on its own. As in one more writing project to add to a huge growing list. But it's all good.

I like how you kept it in Sam's point of view without getting sappy or over emotional. Mikeala seemed level headed and smart when dealing with the different classrooms. And adding the girls she was friends with worked too. As well as the public reason Sam and Mikeala were together. Enjoyed the read. Thanks for taking the time to write it.
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
AWW! Nice start! Can't wait to see where this goes!

Its a wonderful thing to come back from vacation and have a notice in my e-mail box!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Eh, boys. They're such a 50-50 mixture of testosterone and doofus that it's hard not to smack 'em repeatedly for nothing at all.

Not that the girls are much better. When I was that age, no one sat with me at lunch because I was insanely horse crazy. Couldn't talk clothes, wasn't interested in boys, but what I could tell you about weighting shoes to correct the horse's gait ...
Hittocere chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
After coming off a Transformers, I think they were generation one, reading binge it is always nice to see some great Transformers movieverse ones. For a moment there when I read the alert in my inbox I thought it was Sam and Mikaela breaking up. I am very happy to read that this was the opposite. Always great to see something new from you gals. Hopefully this one only has tears of joy... :)
Quathis chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
A nice beginning and an excellent point at which to see things differently. This is a spot in the storyline that isn't addressed much, so I look forward to how you plan to build this up. Until next time.
Nurisiliel chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was very cool how Mikaela spoke with Trent. And I like how you let Miles read Naruto; I really like Sakura and Ino. (but that's another story :))

I really appreciate how you set up the characterisation and I hope you update soon!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Liked this.
Anodythe chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Ah teen-love...ain't it wonderful. I like Mikaela...she's smart, tough and doesn't take any nonsense.
LT-NightWarp chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Thats a pretty good idea! Show the immediate aftermath of movie 1. Nicely written, cant wait for more! The whole high school girl thing was hilarious and bought back memories.. lol!
femme4jack chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I have a real soft spot for Sam/Mikaela fics, and honestly have long been more fond of Mikaela in terms of being a heroic character than I was of Sam, so I'm enjoying seeing her portrayed in this, and the emergence of their young love. be honest...bothered me a great deal in the second and third movies, but I've always enjoyed how you portray him in this series, which is an improvement.

You may just make me ship Allison and Miles. They were adorable. And you captured high school life, the good and the bad, very well.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Okay, I know love Alison, since I read Naruto as well. :D

good that the awkwardness of high school is addressed here with cliques. Good LORD I suffered through that back then-as did we all. Glad we all know how it'll turn out. ;)
IronRaven chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I don't think I was ever thing young... *laughs*

My only concern here is one of timing- when was Bee fixed enough for these two to play hide and seek with each other's tonsils while on his hood? If it took a few months, ok. :) In which case, you've got time to fill.

After action analysis of the engagements with the Deceptions, negotiations with Defense and State, developing the idea of NEST, disposing of the 'Con bodies, finding housing for the unit, negotiating with the Brits after Diego is selected, recruiting up the unit... This could tie nicely in with the start of Intro: Sarah, and Intro: Johnson.
Holen-Snape chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Hope school gets better for Sam. Thank you for the post.
Mandy chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Please update
GavinDarklighter chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
That's a wonderful introduction and I like how you characterize the characters.

I love your take on Sam and Mikaela, especially that they are equals in your story. Sam has his own strengths, as has Mikaela and they both are suiting each other.

And I'm sooo liking your idea to write about how they became friends and later lovers. Such things usually don't happen over night and there is a huge gap between dreams and reality. I do think both are clever enough to know that, they both need to learn more about the other one.

I also love how you included Miles.

I hope to read more soon :)
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »