Reviews for The Silence of His Love
Guest chapter 7 . 7h
I just read another mute!Kurt story recently (like one doc before this one) and its extreme similar to this. I'm just wondering if you took certain ideas from it, because Kurt's situation is very similar and so is this car crash scenario.
Nevertheless, you also have all of your wonderful OCs so it's entirely original also. Love it so far, thoug
KlaineIsMyOnlyPersson chapter 11 . 1/10
Loved it 3
knb chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
This was perfect :)
Mango chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
The nightmare had me freaking out!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
Amazing story!
It was really sweet and adorable
They are perfect for each other
Kudos
Blade
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
Well, since I only found this today and got to read the entire fic in one sitting, I can comment on it in it's entirety.
I thoroughly enjoyed it. Really. There are a few medical things that are fanfic and not reality, but that is normal, I find, for a lot of things that people have no experience with. Overall, you kept true to your characters, I loved your Zach and Matt. I would love them to become friends with Kurt and Blaine and to meet Brittany and Santana. Great job!
KurtHummelANDBlaineAnderson chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I remember reading this fic a while back. I've been trying to look for it for weeks! I'm so happy I finally found it :D
LoginProblems chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Very Sweet! Loved this, liked the Dave bit, great job!
Lynx and Banner chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
I love how different this was from most silent!Kurt fics. It was sweet and well-thought out. :)
SmileBecauseYourBeautiful chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
What does Mathew have against Kurt and Blaine? I can't wait to find out!
babyourenotalone chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
AHH THAT WAS AMAZING. I loved the happy ending, especially how Kurt and Dave forgave each other. I'm also totally in love with Zach/Matt. They need a couple name. (Mach? Zatt? Zachtt?)
ScarstarOfMountainClan chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Can I like ... marry Zach? I love him so much 3
Miss Hana chapter 11 . 5/28/2012
Looooove it!
RandomRaven chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Very cute! And I LOVE Matt and Zach, you should write more about them :)
blackteaplease chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
Loved the story! I was so happy Kurt got his voice back and that he worked things out with Dave. Also having a Lady Gaga song as your last chapter title made this story totally awesome! I always think of Kurt when I listen to Fashion of His Love!