Reviews for The Raven and the Babysitter
Thepurestandmostdarkestthing chapter 1 . 1/18
Awww. I love this cute brotherly relationship that you write about! 3
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was really good! Can you put a squeal to it?
LittleBabeBlue chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Morbid, but adorable. Oh, the Holmes family. Sigh.
Mimupf chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is so cute and very well written!
Ilove your lazy Mycroft turning brotherly later on and Sherlock...being sherlocky, like he's later on.
Starcrier chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is sooooo sweet! I'm not a huge Mycroft fan, but their brotherly love always makes me smile. :) Good job!
Miss Sher-Locked Stylinson chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Haahaa! Honestly I think this is really good! I admire your writing style, its pretty awsome :D And this was a fic worth reading up late at night.
Basser chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
D'awwwwhahaha, so sweet. Mycroft is really the best big brother ever. And, well, honestly who wouldn't want to know about all the fascinating things to be found inside dead animals? Birds especially. Although I feel like Mycroft should have at least realised the bird hadn't been dead for long based on the viscosity of the blood (if it's getting everywhere it's not congealed yet) and the fact that rigor mortis apparently hadn't set in yet. Though that can be put down to it being too hot to think properly and him being an overprotective big brother. Anyway this was so cute I don't even know what to do with myself. Thanks for the fun read!
SideOfTheDeerstalker chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I love the fact that Sherlock tried to breathe fruit, that's so him. Well done.
becstaarrrr chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I absolutely love you as a writer :)) here I am trawling your profile and reading the second fic I came across :)

This one, however, will be in order with me starting with how amazingly happy you make me with your incredible characters as before!

As English is not your first language this is incredible, your grammar is brilliant. I would offer to beta for you but your older than me and far better at writing, maybe even better at my own first language! The only thing I could help on would be English and the words to use :')

Ohhhh my gosh when you wrote ' Usually babysitting Sherlock meant hours and hours of "Mycoff, I'm BOOOOORED!"' I smiled at the screen and stopped myself from squealing

Its so darn cute! :D ( yes, I am that much if a fan I'm even quoting lines in your review!)

'or set fire to their family cat for the second time this month' oh how Sherlock-y, it's so funny :') the things he gets up to in your stories are completely what you imagine of him.

His way of speaking is so adorably cute! Even if he is 5 :')

And the way Mycroft mimics him 'what do you think mummy will say if she sees you conducting post mortem on the floor'

Only Sherlock could get away with things like this, and keeping a magnifying glass in his pocket!

I love the idea that Mycroft managed to get Sherlock to talk properly, it's just too cute! :) even if it is over a dead raven...

The fact that you write these to improve your English is amazing and I know my reviews probably don't mean much, but ... Well I just have to review writing that's so good!

I cannot wait for your next story, please tell me it will be soon? Pleeeeease? You must reply so I can find out! :L

Beccy xx
Elelith chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Adorable!
lotluz chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Lovely story, thank you for sharing.
skabs chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I've never been a big Mycroft fan, but I love the way you've "dissected" his reasoning. Having Sherlock finally being attentive and somewhat normal seems to bring out a weird kindness. Love it!
sherlockfan1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Awww, now that's what I call brotherly bonding :') Yeah, I'm suffering from extreme Sherlock withdrawal symptoms right now (only 2 weeks till series 2!). But I loved this, I've been struggling not to laugh and wake everyone in the house up.

("No, Sherlock, you don't have a gizzard." "Awwwww!")

HAHA.
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Adorable as only they can be, TY.
awakened-earth chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Loved it, I read it ages ago, but I'm reviewing now. It was nice, I liked the whole bonding over a dead bird thing, and how you showed Sherlock as a five year old. Is it just me or was there a Tim Minchin reference in there? OR was it just cooincedence. I loved the ending as well. Sweet. ]