Reviews for And I'm Calling on You to Be My Lifeline
Dani2606 chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Okay, wow ... you managed to make me cry with this one :O. It's just the idea of Santana being so lonely on Christmas Day and her fearing that Brittany's forgetting her, that really hits me hard.

As always, awesome fic is awesome - I can't wait for the next chapter!
teezee chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Wow. This is fantastic. I love it! Tina is so kind, loved her suggesting the sectionals Solo. Can't wait for more.
Weird Kids chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Tina is being so sweet! I can't for the next update and like realizations on Santana's end to occur. This is truly a unique and a unique plot. Love it! ;)
sundayfour chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
I am rather in love with the idea of this; goodness knows Tina hardly gets any time to shine, on screen or otherwise. I like your incorporation of the show's plotline into this, particularly "Valerie," but honestly I think you should have made this just one long one-shot instead of a multi-chaptered story. I'm not afraid of angst, I'm just afraid that you'll end up running in circles (there's only so many ways to say that Santana's jealous of Artie and misses Brittany, and following canon so closely might end up tedious). I felt, by the third chapter, that this plot had run its course, and personally I would have combined all three chapters and a few more scenes that I'm sure you've got planned, toss in a slightly melancholy but optimistic epilogue, and let it be. Of course, however, this is your story and not mine, so you're free to write it as you like, but that's just how I feel about it. And, of course, you could write quite a few more chapters and change my mind completely.

I don't mean this as a negative review; it's a very nice concept, one that hasn't been rehashed a thousand times, and I like the style with which you write.

I'm curious to see how far you'll take this, so I'll keep this in my alerts.
mick3y92 chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
i love this its awesome i cant wait for you to update there needs to be more santina anything on here and your plot is great and i love how you write them spot on
Lydrin chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Nice chapter! I wonder if Santana will notice how a great friend Tina is. I really hope that the calls keep going as a way to both of them(well, at least Tina) to understand each other.
Dani2606 chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Seriously, this fic is amazing, I can't tell you enough. I never was a big fan of Tina (I don't even know why), but I can actually imagine this happening ... and I've totally grown to like her, just because of you ;). Can't wait for more!
goldfoil chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
I am enjoying this fic very much. Interested to see how it progresses, Thanks!
hellomaynard chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Another excellent chapter! I love how you've managed to capture Tina so well. We know she loves gossip but has a good heart, so having her check Santana's phone is perfect; and when she tries to sit next to and around Santana to support her without raising suspicion... it seems like such a Tina thing to do.

I like the pace of things so far, so keep it up! I can't wait to read more!
pavedhearts chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
This story is brilliant :) I love Santana/Tina friendship. I would love to see Santana telling her why she loves Brittany and Tina understanding the relationship a bit more. Update soon :)
I Want A Pet Wombat chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I am in love with this story! Like seriously! It is really great to read about Santana being an actual person with actual feelings because apart from very few moments in the show people seem to think she has none. I really love the Santana and Tina friendship thing you have going on, even if Santana doesn't know about said friendship. I too would really love to see more of them together on the show, because people who hate each other don't write songs together right? Anyway this is a great story, keep up the good work :)
Slicki chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I'm so happy to see that you updated. :) I really do love this story, and the fact that Santana only calls Tina some of the time is even more interesting. I also love the fact that Tina is subtly trying to help Santana. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
VogueThousand chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Looking forward to seeing another update soon. XD
Dani2606 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Seriously, this fic is amazing - so different from anything else out there and very bittersweet. I love that Tina tries to look out for Santana - I honestly know what her situation feels like, and to have someone look out for you is wonderful, even if you don't know it. Anyways ... keep up the awesome work ... I can't wait for the next update!
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
wow. really nice idea - tina and santana are totally not two characters i would think of mixing! it was a nice snapshot into tina's life too - it ended just about as normally as it began. really nice job, i'm favouriting this! :)
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »