Reviews for And I'm Calling on You to Be My Lifeline
liberalectio chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Not one of the pairings I'd usually read, but i love the idea of Santina as friends ever since trouty mouth.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Looking forward to seeing another update soon. XD
Dani2606 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oh wow, just the first chapter and I'm already hooked :O! Can't wait to see what happens next ... poor Santana. And, I have to ask: are you gonna go along with what happens on the show or are you gonna have some sort of Brittana-happy-ending :)?
Zohh chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I absolutely love the idea of Tina being the one to help Santana, rather than the usual Kurt or Quinn. I can't wait to see how everything pans out.
Semper Fi Sweatshirt chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I really hope you continue this. I've had a thing for Santina friendship since Trouty Mouth and this is just a wonderful piece.

Eia
Slicki chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow. This idea is simply amazing. I am completely in love with this idea, and I can't wait to see you flesh it out! You've got me hooked! I'm already quite excited for the next update! :D
hellomaynard chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Excellent first chapter! I wish more people would explore Santana's relationships with the Glee kids outside of Brittany, Quinn, and Puck.

You've captured both Santana and Tina wonderfully and realistically; I can't wait to read more.
Weaseltotheface chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This was great. I loved it. is it going to be a multichapter fic because i can see how it could end here and i can also see how it could continue on you know? haha. well i hope there's more to come :)

Weasel
scarletite chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I needed this fic like I need air, and here we are! I think this is a realistic situation, too, something they wouldn't show on screen but something that would happen in real life, rather. Good job. :)
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15