Reviews for And I'm Calling on You to Be My Lifeline
0mniessence chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
0mniessence chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
love
Willowfan chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
"I love you," she says. Then she spins, addressing the room. "I love her. I'm gay. I love Brittany. I like girls. I love her." She turns back to the blonde and latches onto her hands. "Be my girlfriend."

I laughed out loud to this. Great story, I really enjoyed it.
BluestAngelDust chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
Lovely story. The characterizations of Santana and Tina are spot on. I'm glad Tina could be there for Santana - so many teens don't have that. Well done.
julish10 chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Wow, This was just perfect. I can't even explain my feelings right now. I was so on edge during the almost suicide attempt, it literally broke my heart. The ending just felt like a disney fairy tale ending. Awesome job!
whyyesitscar chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
whenever i need to let brittana fic cheer me up, this is always the story i go to.

i don't even know how many times i've read and reread it, but it never gets old.
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
I literally could only stop the tears by stopping reading for a little bit. Seriously, non-stop tears. Now, to read the companion piece.
A delighted fan chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
I really ought to stop re-reading this - you'd think it would lose its charm after the ridiculous number of times I've read it, but nope, ach time it's just as good a the last. Oh, it's also officially my headcanon now. Yay you
louchie chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
That was so cute. So beautiful.
I love the Tina's POV. She's always forgotten in the show, and that's totally stupid because she's an interesting character. One of my favorites actually. And in this story, she helps my favorite character. I love this friendship. So much. YAY TINAAA.
This fic was very original, I loved it :)
Adding it to my favorite stories ;)
Laughingkiddo chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Wow.. Whoa... This is a fantastic story... I, I don't know what to say! This is a piece of great work and I thank you for this. I wish that this is shown in the TV series... Anyways, I love the Tina here and I think she has done a fabulous job in advising Santana, and this story runs smoothly and logically. Also your descriptions of the characters are well done, I can totally feel their emotions. All in all, my gosh, this is gold!
FullOfHunger chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
This fic is really awesome! Santina is an awesome friendship, and you write so well.
As a testament to the awesomeness of this fic, it was on someone's top Klaine fics list. Klaine only gets mentioned twice and your on a top list for them. Just because this fic is *so* awesome. :)
219 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »