Reviews for And I'm Calling on You to Be My Lifeline
Stellata chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
This is truly the most beautiful glee fanfic I have ever read. Thank you so much! I love Tina, and I love Santana, and their characterizations were just perfect.
SlaveToLiterature chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
I really love this story. Very original and in character. I'm definitely adding it to my favorites.

Great job!

*Hands you virtual chocolate cake with sprinkles*

StL
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
Loved this. I really like the friendship between Santana/Tina - really wish they'd interact on the show.

I like the idea of this all happening in the background whilst everything happened on the show.

I liked the happy ending. Santana and Brittany's little reunion was adorable
throwitaway45 chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
Can this be canon? Please?
tie.gray chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
Nice story. Well written and the characters were written perfectly. From the first chapter I was waiting for the Landslide moment and how Tina was going to handle job not making the story too angsty and tragic.
je m'appelle chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
Wow, this story is simply beautiful. You've done a brilliant job of portraying raw emotions and the purity of friendship - amazing, amazing work.
Stefi Delly chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Many feelings. :) Cannot express coherently. :) Amazing job. :)
Stefi Delly chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
I can't stop reading, and at this point I just have nothing else to say because all the feelings I'm investing in reading this just can't properly be put into words.
Stefi Delly chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Oh dear Lord Tubbington, I actually burst into tears when I got to the part about Santana and the wrong color for the gift wrap. I remember Britt's devastation when she couldn't find green. Now I'm seeing Santana's agony. It's outwardly a small thing, but to these two girls... it means everything.

Agh. FEELINGS.

Good job, by the way.

Oh, and I continued reading, and I cried some more. You've turned me into a bawling baby and I don't usually get like this.

FEELINGS.
Stefi Delly chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is interesting. And I think I've already said it before, but I can't help but saying it again. You're pretty awesome at characterization. You present Santana, Tina, Mike and Britt really well, and really in-character in a very believable head cannon.

And I'm really intrigued by this. I'm gonna read the next chapter now, and see how this plays out.
itwasalwayson chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
This is one of my favorite Glee fan fics ever. The angst was just enough to make me feel for Santana but not to make me want to kill myself. Haha. I wish this really happened behind the scenes cause I like the idea that Tina has a bigger role in the Glee Club that the show portrays. Looking forward to starting the companion piece. :)
Jawsia chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
Thank you for this surprisingly refreshing take on Brittana! I really enjoyed reading it from Tina's POV.

J.
Blocking Brainwaves chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
I just stayed up for hours upon hours reading this entire thing because it is amazing. I ADORE the friendship you built between the two and only wish the show would actually utilize Tina like this. Brilliant story that had me crying far more times than I'd like to admit but the lovely ending made up for all my emotional tears. Bravo, this is immediately going into my favorites of all time.
PoppieJoy chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
God I loved this! Never read anything from Tina's POV but this was awesome! New found love and ship for Santina. .
Embre Falling chapter 10 . 1/2/2012