Reviews for Read It!
Alexox123 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Please write more. I kinda want it to skip to her being 21 or something and reaver liking her. It would be awesome for the princess and reaver being together. Anyway please please please write more chapters.
Fanfiction-Has-Ruined-My-Life chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
YAY for somewhat nice Reaver! Good story!
gone from this website chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Oh, what a cute story. I like to think Reaver does have a softer side to him. Please write another!
We Stole Vodka From The Optic chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This is a really cute story! :D
Mafsarhet chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Yes, Reaver is a bit OOC, but then, in my own writings, probably everybody is! The key is, I think, that you make a character OOC but make it make sense in the story you are telling! And you do that. So, don't worry!

I know Fanfic is Fanfic, and that doesn't mean "everything goes" but as long as you take someone or something and keep it consistent with what you are writing, I think you are WELL within your rights to make OOC's if you like.

In this case, to be honest, I think that even Reaver wouldn't want to harm a child he has come to know. Now, orphans working in the factories that he doesn't know he wouldn't care about. But he knows Tallusa (and I just realised I read this AFTER "Skipping" where I had inappropriate thoughts! LOL )and, well, heck, why not like her? He does have a weakness for cuteness, after all, or he wouldn't be the Reaver we all know and love!

Precious how her mother and father are "busy!" LOL

Cute and nicely done, I say. :)
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Because after a tender moment, Reaver needs to assure himself he isn't going soft.
Savana Night chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
hehee That was soooo freaking cute _
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Don't argue with five year olds;D Keep writing
thingsthatwanderaway chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I'm going to have to say this was a little OOC.