Reviews for Great minds think alike
Idle-Riddle chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
ROFL, Jeremiah is pretty cool here! And I love how he and Kurt thought about the same thing and in the end got something they didn't expect. Especially love Kurt's two cents throughout the conversation. XD
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
again, how it SHOULD have gone down, lol
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
a good one
rocketninjaslap chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That.

Was.

Awesome!
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I love Kurt's like "Yeah, so did I." it's just so... Kurt. :)

I loved it and your Jeremiah was awesome! Although, I was lmao at his terrified expression in the actual show. :D
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Oh god. That last line just made me crack up. xD Um, anyways, awesome drabble. :D I love it when people take Jeremiah and turn him into a likable person (which doesn't happen very often, which is precisely why I savor it when it does 3). And I think it's absolutely adorable that your Blaine never stopped talking about Kurt with Jeremiah. Haha, I really do think canon!Blaine had strong feelings for Kurt before the GAP Attack, since if he really had romantic feelings for GAP dude, I'm pretty sure he would've talked nonstop about him to Kurt (his best gay buddeh), you know. I found it weird that Kurt didn't know about Jeremiah at all before Blaine announced that he was 'in love' with him...ohgosh, sorry about that rant. I always find a way to somehow vent all of my frustrations about canon!Blaine (who confused me to no end with his obliviousness/asshole-ish tendencies). But yeah, I loved this little drabble. (:
pastelstripes chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Haha! Nice. _ I loved how it was in Jeremiah's point of veiw, and the little twist was amazing. I thought the ending line was absolutely faboulous! The whole fic made me smile. Truely awesome.

-Nic
Call me Mad chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
That was a funny twist on it. That would have been hilarious had it been in the episode.