Reviews for Dangerously in Love
Seraphin Shadowmoon chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
-takes deep breath- GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA!

-pants- ok, i'm ok, ahem, yeah, aside from that little thingy up there i loved it!
Apel chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Definitely one of the best aragon/legolas story in here. A very realistic story and a good style of writing. Thanks for a good story even though they all died at the end :)
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
dude you just killed them all that was quite upexpected very interesting ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
. . . Why?

Oh and btw it was really well done
gginsc chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
You cold hearted murderer! How could you kill them all? Even Eomer!
Nagini Potter chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
I was really not expecting that ending! I liked it very much, even though it made me cry.
RikuTakahashi chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
Nu...T_T Doishte! (sp?) Why! nu make an alternate ending pls!nu...PLEASE?

-sad puppy eyed look with the tears and the cuteness- pls?
Krisskittie chapter 6 . 5/26/2003
Um...wow! You killed all of them! My! I actually did really enjoy this fic. And you did a good job for it being your first slash. I liked it, and it was tastfully done. LOL, yes, I agree, it couldn't have been more obvious, (the fight between Aragorn and Legolas in the movie), if they had jumped eachother and started making out! My boyfriend and I just kinda looked at each other, and laughed. I sat through the whole thing saying, "Damn! Kiss each other already!" Well, great story!

Kriss
tamara chapter 6 . 5/15/2003
o my goodness! that was so sad! but how did gimli die? in the same way? you are a very talented writer! i really enjoyed this very sad story! :)
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 6 . 5/10/2003
** Absolutely wonderful story! :D I enjoyed reading it!
Fiones chapter 6 . 5/4/2003
YES Legolas Gimli AND Aragorn alldied! I'm happy!

-Torture_the_elf _
Elven Fair chapter 6 . 4/22/2003
WOOHOO. I hate Aragorn too. He sucks. I loved this. Its kewl that it didnt have a happy ending. Or any Mary-sue. I must ask. Which Crash Palace song re those lyrics from?

l.u.v

Elven Fair
Kasifya chapter 6 . 3/26/2003
Oh... my... wow.

I saw the summary, and I was like, well I haven't ever seen someone write a story about Legolas' view of mortality, I'll have to check it out!

When I did, I never dreamed it would be this good! I'm impressed!

Very well written (other than the inevitable typos... not that I'm one to talk or anything...)

I hope you realize I had to run find a kleenex for this one!

Great story... but I think what makes it good is the fact that they die at the end. Normally I don't like angst fics, so that is unusual, but that aside, the fact that they didn't miraculously get better was refreshing... although it would be easier on my tissue supply if they had. *smiles*

great job!
Gil-dae chapter 6 . 2/24/2003
It was so sad. You could have had just one of them die (like Gimli). But not Legolas and Aragorn! Still, it was a good story despite that, and it was a good idea. Oh well. Good story!
Saki4 chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
After reading the ending, I felt that a knife had suddenly pierced my heart. It was *that* shocking to find out that Aragorn didn't make it after all. And I love it.

Beautiful and dark as always. Keep it up. You are very skilled in writing about the dark side of life.