Reviews for Home
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
amazing and flawless! i love it!
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
That's the first story I've read with Percy and Ginny as the main characters, and I've got to say, your portrayal of them WAS ON POINT. Brilliant.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Love it. Good sibling moment. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Now he deserves it. He deserves to be alone.

-I'm glad that Ginny came for him, instead of screeching at him as she could have done. After all, the twins made sure both she and Ron hated Percy and loved them instead.
duj chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Lovely work. I'd like to think the other Weasleys would concur with Ginny's reassurance that they didn't want it to be him.

(Personally, I never felt that Percy needed to "redeem" himself. Given the many strange events at Hogwarts, coupled with Ron's secret-keeping (eg Sirius Black) and constant exaggeration of his own heroism (eg in the second Triwizard task), I always found their parents/siblings' continued trust in Dumbledore harder to understand than Percy's lack of it. Perhaps it was because Percy's parents and younger siblings knew Harry very well, which Percy was prevented from doing by his own preoccupation and Ron's - and therefore Harry's - determined avoidance of him.)
alwayslove4ever chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I don't know what to say. It was absolutely lovely. I just adore sibling relationships and you portrayed it fantasticly!

Swear chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
That was beautiful /3
Annie Jae chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow, this is so sweet...I never really thought about the sibling relationship between Percy and Ginny, but this is written so beautifully, it's so easy to see them comforting each other. Well done!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I like this very much. I do think that Percy would feel like the odd one out.

It's nice to see Ginny trying to help Percy. I have to say that my favorite part was "we don't want it to have been you, Percy. We just don't want it have been Fred either." I think there is a bigger meaning behind this and maybe Percy will feel like it wasn't his fault anymore.

Overall, good job and good luck
thesecondshelf chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Oh Percy. I love reading about him, I love writing him. This is beautiful. I do believe he would have felt exactly like this after the battle, and I hope that one of his siblings would step up and do what Ginny did for him here.

Thank you for sharing!

Emily Mae chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Beautiful oneshot. I've read a lot of stories about the Weasleys and their lives in the aftermath of the war, but I don't think I've ever read one from Percy's point of view. You nailed it. I absolutely love the moment with him and Ginny at the end. Being an only child myself, that kind of interaction is what I like to imagine having a sibling would be like. Very well done. :]
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Lovely, as usual... one does have to wonder hor Percy re-assimilated after all that mess. Nicely done!
xVelvet chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I have only one word for you: W-O-W.

Really, I almost had tears in my eyes, it's so sad and you portrayed the emotions so well. You did an awesome job there :)
hydraspit chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was a sweet little fic. I really enjoyed reading it.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
As soon as I read this one I thought of "A nice cup of tea". You can tell incredible stories around the smallest, most insignificant detail. A biscuit, a look, a hand. Ginny's attempts at being brave were so sad, and so moving because of it. Percy's view of his position now in the family, how tragic - yet realistic.

Another winner!