Reviews for Taste
aw
her chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
do share . this was pretty good . I liked it . very flowing n beautiful
Jen chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
SHARE IT that was SO beautiful!
Voluptuous chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
So cute and perfect! Please do share anything you have stocked away. I love your MarcoAce stuff, and your writing in general. I might write some myself one day...
SoiArt chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
That was so beautiful. Magnificent
Anjelle chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
That end... ;_; I was all like "Awe!" at first and then I got to the end and was like "Nooooo..." ;A; But it was a good drabble - really well done!
eustasskid-redhairedbastard chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I just read this drabble... and I just love it!
Please... would you share you're other writings with us?
It would be AWESOME! *o*
roo17 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
It was so sweet and sad and loving and I completely loved it. Great job. :]
MarcoAce chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
uwaaaaaah! it was so happy until the end! which was so sad! I MISS ACE!
hilian chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I read it time to time.

and it's so well written and sad.

I enjoy it so much, I can feel it, in same time my heart ache from those feelings, from the end.

;; 3 ;;
ReikiConvulsion chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Well written! It makes me so sad when I think about Ace's death but what makes me even sadder is what Marco must have gone through after losing both Ace and Whitebeard. NOW THAT'S SAD.

I hope you do end up uploading those other MarcoxAce stories. They're my OTP too! Ever since I read Yamato's doujinshi called 'Gravity.' (When I found out there was a sequel to it I pretty must died.) Oh man. I'm such a rambler.
JumpingBeans480 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is beautifully written. No mistakes to be spotted. And the use of language is very good. Though the last part leaves me a little confused. The place that Ace has gone to; is it the afterlife?

I do hope you'll continue to submit more MarcoxAce in the future.
Violetta Jones chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This isn't exactly a review (though I obviously liked it, or I wouldn't be posting this). It's more of a comment on your note at the end of this drabble.

Please, do share. That's entirely your call, really, but... There isn't nearly enough Marco/Ace goodness in this world.